• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    How is Fantasy Life, guys? I've been considering it - it's either that or Tomadachi Life, though I am leaning towards Fantasy Life. c:

Absolutely amazing! I've clocked about 52 hours in it so far, and I haven't even gotten to the DLC yet. >~<
    I don't have Tomodachi Life, since it never really interested me, but I'd highly recommend Fantasy Life to anyone looking for a great RPG with charming characters and lots of things to do. Be warned, though-- the dialogue can get a tad lengthy at times, and that seems to irk quite the bit of people, but it's not really a problem to me. I loved reading every bit of it. c:

Anyway! I'm currently playing... Well, I'm still playing Fantasy Life. It really sucks you in...!

pkmin3033

Platinuming Neptunia Re;Birth1 and getting bored-ish with Reaper of Souls means it's time for new games!

So on my Vita, I've finally picked up Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. It's only been sitting on my shelf since launch. I doubt I'll finish it before next Friday, but a visual novel is a nice change of pace, considering I just put myself through JRPG hell for the millionth time.

I also started Hyrule Warriors, which I got for my birthday! Although I only finished the first stage, as I had to update my Wii U, which hadn't been touched since February or so, and then download the DLC. Looks fun! Although playing with the pad is awkward. I'll used my Classic Controller next time, which will hopefully work with it, since it's the Wii one...

Going to start Lords of the Fallen tomorrow. Hovering over Resonance of Fate as well, but I might save that for next month...I need to play through Ayesha again and then play Escha & Logy.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    I'm currently finishing the second half of Super Mario 3D Land and I've recently started LoZ: The Minish Cap. I never got into Legend of Zelda until I finished Ocarina of Time on the 3DS - it was bloody amazing. That's the only Zelda game I've beaten, and I've played MM, ALBW, OOS, and the original NES game for a short bit. Right now I'm trying to get caught up on the other games.

Years
  • I'm playing through FE: Awakening for the third time to try to use different pairs. Again, on lunatic difficulty. I've grown to hate lunatic+ because it's nothing more than a roll of dice. (I will admire the ones that attempt 200+ resets to get a perfect map, though)

Sir Codin

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (Sorcerer playthrough)
    Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition Throne of Bhaal (finishing my conjuror playthrough)
    Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
    Super Smash Bros. 4 for 3DS
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I'll tell you what I'm not playing right now. THE BINDING OF ISAAC: REBIRTH why am so poor cry

For for cereals I am playing The Pre-Sequel mostly right now and some BL2 and occasionally FTL. Probably going to play Isaac later to get my fix since I can't get the new one yet.

Nakala Pri

Love playing this, evolved my Pidgie and now it's flippin' kick. ass. N_N

Sir Codin

Playing as a sexy vampire, that way I won't have to do much actual roleplaying.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Im currently playing:
    Kingdom Hearts 2.5
    Tales of Hearts R
    Tales Of Graces (At the End)
    Skyrim
    Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (And you thought Sonic 06 was the worse game ever)
    Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

pkmin3033

Just started playing Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk again...I despair at ever getting the Diablo III: Reaper of Souls platinum trophy. It's just taking too long to get to Level 70, and it's only my second character. FFS.

Also started Tales of Hearts R the other day. Lack of English voice acting is really off-putting (especially considering the translation is off; even my half-hearted Japanese can pick up that they're expanding on lines or swapping some words for others) and the control scheme (both types) is incredibly awkward...it's still early days yet, though. Just need some time to get into it.

Years
  • X360 @ Borderlands Pre Sequel -- was having difficulties with Deadlift, but Internet spoiled his "strategy" so I could continue

X360 @ Shadow Complex (Arcade Marketplace) -- plays like Super Metroid or Bionic Commando Re-armed

Pokemon Yellow, again, on my SP. Just beat Erika.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back