• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
  • Trying to finish up Sunset Overdrive and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker so I can officially rank my top games of 2014 and post an article next week. Also doing a little bit of Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories HD on the side - once I get through Sunset and Toad I'm going to just try to power through this since it's the only thing standing in the way of playing KH2 FM, which is a game I've literally waited eight years for.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I started playing Final Fantasy X-2 again. XD I got in the mood for it after talking about it on another forum. Oops. :P I've been thinking of actually playing Final Fantasy X too, but it's getting late for me, and I'm tired.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Currently playing Binding of Isaac: Grapes of Wrath on PC. This game is really hard imo, especially when I'm still not used to playing on a computer. Besides from that I've been playing some LBP 3 on PS4 with one of my roommates, and we're about to start playing a game called Titan Quest soon I believe.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
  • I've been mostly playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on DS and Pinball Arcade on my Bro's PS3, but at times, I'll hop on Skullgirls, Fat Princess, Skylanders and Shadow the Hedgehog

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
  • I've Currently Playing:

1. ALL Pokemon Version Games(Including RomHack Game / Except Pokemon X/Y and OR/AS which I didn't play this.....)
    2. Chrono Trigger (DS VERSION)
    3. Final Fantasy Games(SNES and GBA Version)
    4. SNK vs, CAPCOM CHAOS
    5. Vanguard Bandits (PLAYSTATION Game)
    6. Megaman X4, Megaman X5, Megaman X6 (PLAYSTATION Game)
    7. Dragon Warrior VII (PLAYSTATION Game)
    And many many more..........

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Finally got to start playing a couple Gamecube games I purchased last week.

Luigi's Mansion - Not expecting this game to be scary or anything, lol, and so far it hasn't been. The gameplay is pretty fun, and for being released in 2001, it's looks pretty damn nice. The game definitely has it's charm.

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem - Now this one is horror. Being called to identify the body of your headless grandfather is definitely a good way to start the game, lol. Not exactly sure what's happening as of it yet, (was set back to the B.C. and playing as some Roman dude) but they definitely got the atmosphere down pat. Pretty creepy ass music that plays in the mansion. {XD}

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I've been waiting for a bigger price drop on The Escapists for quite some time now, but I've never seen it go more than 33% off, so yesterday I just used my remaining GMG credits to buy it.

It's so much fun! Kind of like a reverse Prison Architect, I'm loving it so far.

Sir Codin

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem - Now this one is horror. Being called to identify the body of your headless grandfather is definitely a good way to start the game, lol. Not exactly sure what's happening as of it yet, (was set back to the B.C. and playing as some Roman dude) but they definitely got the atmosphere down pat. Pretty creepy ass music that plays in the mansion. {XD}
    Don't restore Sanity after finishing each chapter. Exploring the mansion gets creepier and creepier.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • At the moment, I'm trying to make some time to run through Dragon Quest IX (for the third time lol), as well as practice some Project M. Unfortunately, I haven't really accomplished too much...

Years
  • Still playing FE7 even though it's become more of a chore than anything. The story is dragging on (there might be an unintentional pun in there if you squint hard enough) and finding out that Hector Mode is the exact same thing plus even more chapters that could have easily been in the first playthrough anyway has all but killed my motivation. May end up dropping it anyway and moving on to FE6.

Also playing Dragon Warrior Monsters because why not.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Tales of Zestiria - *does a little dance* If we're being totally honest, this is the only game I've been really playing since my copy came in lol. I'm nearing the end of the game, but it's been a fantastic experience. Of course, the game is riddled with some crippling flaws like the camera being incredibly wonky in smaller areas, 30 FPS for battles, heavy reliance on Kamui on higher difficulties, somewhat limited combo system, and the somewhat tedious skill system for weapons. But reiterating what I've said earlier, I've been loving this game. Also, Rose is awesome. Mikleo for best heroine though

Dragon Age: Inquisition - I blazed through to the end right before the 22nd lol. I'm sure that was a bad idea since I'm 100% certain that I missed a crapton of side quests and other optional things. But I might do another playthrough after I'm completely finished with Zestiria. Maybe. Probably. Hopefully. probably not

Sir Codin

Oh, god....it's so horrible....someone please kill me...why am I playing this?......why?.....the fuck is wrong with me????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back