• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Currently hooked on Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I was skeptical with the game itself, and the franchise, but I've grown to enjoy it so much.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
We're currently playing Final Fantasy VI and Vietnamese Crystal simultaneously. Almost finished with the former, although there is quite a bit of Esper grinding to do. As for the latter, we just started. And man, is it a hilarious ride. Our current Pokemon team is a Quilava and a Quagsire.

Also playing a bit of Pokemon Y and Omega Ruby, but I'm mostly just organizing my Pokemon with nicknames in a Google Spreadsheet file.

blue

gucci
Years
Alpha Sapphire. I had been playing it, but then I took a break for some reason half way through. Been playing since about last week and I've finally reached the Elite Four!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Been playing a shit ton of 1001 Spikes lately. It's essentially the new Super Meat Boy and got to say, it's kicking my arse right now. Still, I made it my goal to 100% the game and I'm about 80% through it, so fingers crossed I can beat it without throwing my controller across the room in rage!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
I've been playing Fantasy Life lately. I restarted and played as the boy. :3 I made him look sooo cute too.

While I may be late to the party, how is this game? I heard about DLC coming out for it before the game was even released. That's always an issue with me as I believe that if you're coming out with DLC don't tell us before hand. It's uncouth and quite rude. I thought about giving it a go but was put off and haven't looked more into the game. Is it worth the price they're asking and if there is DLC how severe are the prices? How is the gameplay? I'd like to hear it from you before hunting down gameplay videos myself.

Playing Rogue Legacy. Got it for free. I get lots of games for free. Plus and GOG are my friends. Not so much PSPlus though.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
Years
The following games I've been playing a good bit recently:

Pinball Arcade (PS3 and Android)
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (Wii via Genplus GX Emulator)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Wii via Nintendont)
Dragon City (Mobile)

CoffeeDrink

Years
Just reset the save data on my Advance Wars: Duel Strike cartridge. You know you have to have an original DS or DS Lite to reset the game? Luckily I hung onto the original DS because without it I wouldn't have been able to reset the game at all! 2005 sure had some curious mechanics. . . can you believe it's been 10 years since the last Advance Wars game with Andy, Max, Sami, Hawke and all those guys? 10 Years. I heard the same people made a new game called STEAM Warriors or something, and honestly I hope that game fails and crashes head first in the dirt. Ten years is long enough, time to get your butt in gear and start working on something that's tested, true, and unbelievably fun. The last Advance Wars game release was way back in 2008 but that didn't continue the timeline of the original games. Such a shame. Hopefully they'll work on something soon.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Trying to push my way through FF7 and War of the Lions. Sad to say but I'm actually preferring and playing War of the Lions more atm.

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
Just bought Monster Hunter Freedom Unite iOS... Trying out all the basic training quests and getting used to touch controls.

Splendid port IMO. Hopefully I can get some good gameplay over the Chinese New Year 4 day holiday.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 12, 2015
I'm currently playing League of Legends. I main support, but enjoy playing Leblanc a lot!

pkmin3033

At the moment, mostly Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2...I've planned it out a little badly, and I'm now aiming to max out everyone's Lily Ranks so I can get every ending except for the Planeptune one, which will be playthrough #3 for me. I'm also playing Mass Effect 3 again on Narrative difficulty, because it's been a while and I'm trying to decide what I really feel like playing. I dabble in Hyrule Warriors for an hour or so most days as well...the Twilight Princess map is frustrating; I can't even do the first stage ._.

I really should pick my new 3DS up for longer than a few minutes...

CoffeeDrink

Years
Trying to push my way through FF7 and War of the Lions. Sad to say but I'm actually preferring and playing War of the Lions more atm.

I actually prefer the Final Fantasy Tactics to FFVII. I loved FFVI and FFVII was quite lackluster for me. So choosing between those two is no big conundrum for me (For I am Zalera, the Death Seraph).

Right now I'm trapped in Fantasy Life. I'm a cook. Every time one of the characters say "investigate this dangerous thing" I'm like "what? What the hell do you want me to do? I'm a cook, not a damned soldier! What am I going to do with it? Stew it? Stupid. . ."

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I actually prefer the Final Fantasy Tactics to FFVII. I loved FFVI and FFVII was quite lackluster for me. So choosing between those two is no big conundrum for me (For I am Zalera, the Death Seraph).

I feel like it's going the same way for me. I'm so involved in Tactics right now and I started playing it first so every time I start to play 7 I go back to tactics. And I've heard so much about the story and events of 7 that its kinda boring, I like everything about 7 except for the actual initial game lol.

I decided to take a break from my other final fantasy gaming and go back to my half assed half finished adventure in final fantasy viii. Just started on disc 3 and I am severely underleveled and have missed a lot of stuff already. This is turning out great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back