• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you currently reading?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i didnt see a thread for this already
    so..
    what book are you currently reading?

at the moment i am reading percy jackson and the olympians book 2 the sea of monsters.

falling up+
    Years
    The Count of Monte Cristo

Unabridged.

Never got to read it in High School which I think would have ruined it for me anyways. I hate reading a chapter, do a report, read a chapter, discuss imagery etc.

So far its up there in my favorites, about halfway through.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    The Count of Monte Cristo

Unabridged.

Never got to read it in High School which I think would have ruined it for me anyways. I hate reading a chapter, do a report, read a chapter, discuss imagery etc.

So far its up there in my favorites, about halfway through.

I've heard that book mentioned, what's it about?

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I actually had to do a ten page research paper in my sophomore english class.
    Guess who wrote 4 extra pages and wrote about zombies?

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    I'm currently reading "Chariots of the Gods?". Its non-fiction actually and I'm finding it a great read and deeply fascinating.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I've almost finished Artemis Fowl and the Eternity Code
    8D It's such a good book
    I was going to get the rest of the series in town on Saturday ^.^

Years
    The Count of Monte Cristo is sitting on my shelf with a bookmark sitting about halfway through. Someday...

I'm starting Four Ways to Forgiveness by Ursula K. Le Guin. It sounds like a self-help thing, but it's not. Lots of simple, but expressive language. If anyone's read Le Guin they'll know what I mean.

Back