• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i just finished Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes and just started Radiance by Alyson Noel. its kinda iffy on if i like it or not. the writing i think is aimed towards people around 12-15 so a little immature for me but its about ghosts so i will probably finish it

dizzyKitty

The Confuzzled Coding Cat
    Years
    I'm currently reading Mockingjay, the last book in The Hunger Games trilogy, on my Kindle. <3

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i am currently reading generation dead by daniel waters its a very good book about zombies i love it so far

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Most recently i've finished Jay Asher's Thirteen Reasons Why (great book) and Stephen King's Full Dark, No Stars.
    I'm planning on reading either David Karp's One or Stephen King's Needful Things next.

Mute608

Stay Frosty
    Years
    I used to be a crazy reader, but now I haven't read a book in like a year or two (unless you count textbooks). It's actually makes me a little sad I haven't found a good book in awhile.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i am currently reading Elsewhere by gabrielle zevin for a bookclub i just joined

Last edited:

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
    I'm readin Lustrum. It's pretty much about these Roman people that try to kill each other.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i just started Jennifer Scales and the ancient furnace- MaryJanice Davidson and Anthony Alongi
    its about a dragon shapeshifter ^_^

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Finished Neal Stephenson's Snow Crash last week, for the umpteenth time. Some of you guys may like it - protagonist is a hacker with swords, the plot is surprisingly complex and steeped in Sumerian history, and Stephenson's comedic timing & phrasing are impeccable.

Now I'm back to Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead, except I left it in Raleigh and I won't be able to retrieve it until next weekend. BLEH

Graphical

Beep beep boop
    Years
    I am reading Young Sherlock Holmes, the second book. The opening, with the ants, was really interesting.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The Dreams in the Witch House and Other Weird Stories by H.P. Lovecraft. I've been wanting to read Lovecraft for ages, but my school library didn't have any of his books and I've only just taken the time to bother finding the nearest local library. It's an omnibus of a lot of his short stories, which wasn't really what I was looking for, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    I am currently reading 2 books the first is this lullaby by sarah dessen. and the other is a really good zombie book called feed by mira grant

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    The Lost Symbol, by Dan Brown. I've ready most of Dan Brown's books, I just got around to getting this one. Definitely a good read.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Re-reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold, it's such a beautifully written book. One of my favourites.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Right now I am reading a book called Sabotaged it is the last of 3 books Found, Sent, Sabotaged.

They are good you guys and girls should read them. You would like them.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I just finished reading The Other Boleyn Girl which was one of the best fiction books i've read in a while (go figure its historical fiction).

Now i'm reading The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri. It's really old Italian poetry (it was written in the 1300's) I haven't read a classic in a while, and I haven't tried poetry either, so I decided to go ahead and get two birds with one stone :)

Vindra

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    I just finished Fortune's Fool by Mercedes Lackey today. It's the third book in her 500 Kingdoms series, which is a fun little series based around extremely loose retellings of fairy tales.

Next on my to-read list is Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I'm in the mood for some historical fiction and I've heard this one is good.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Currently reading The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn for class reading. In 11th grade. Honors. Z_Z

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back