• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing in Pokemon XD?

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
  • This thread is for anyone who has the game.
    Please feel free to talk about anything in Pokemon XD...

For instance, isn't it a pain that the Shadow Pokemon in XD are stronger than in Pokemon Coliseum? (Just to note, I have both the games.)

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • Yeah, but I thought it was cool that they were stronger... What bothers me is that most of the shadow Pokemon that I have so far, aren't really any that I like... ><;
    I wanna find like... a Shadow Pikachu or something. XD

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Yeah, some of the Shadow Pokemon available to catch weren't that great. But at least there were Pokemon from FR/LG added to the list (Dragonite for example).

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • I hate that u have to purify shadow Lugia to see that it is shiny. I want a shiny Lugia...

I plan to play through the game 5 times becuz I want to use each of the different Eevee evolutions. I have already played through with Jolteon, and I have just started with Espeon. Who should I do next?

Argy

Very question.
    Years
  • Umbreon isn't that special. I started with it early on and quickly dumped it for Houndour -> Houndoom.

I finally got around to purifying Lugia last night, and now I'm leveling up while waiting for Miror B to pop up over and over again.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • I get all of the Shadow Pokemon and purify them before I purify Shadow Lugia. I like Shadow Lugia more than normal Lugia, but I don't like the fact that you can't trade Shadow Lugia over to the GBA.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Cheeky Typhlosion said:
    I get all of the Shadow Pokemon and purify them before I purify Shadow Lugia. I like Shadow Lugia more than normal Lugia, but I don't like the fact that you can't trade Shadow Lugia over to the GBA.
    Well, I managed to purify Shadow Lugia on Thursday. It was a shame that it changed back to its normal colours (wouldn't a dark Lugia be cool?).

I've just got Dragonite left to catch and I've snagged them all.

Has anyone had any problems trying to catch the Legendary Birds (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres)?

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
  • >_< how do you purify shadow lugia?my friend said he did >_< i never got to see it because he moved before i could >_< for some reson i keep restarting my game...i bore so easily >_<
    and hints on getting past hard parts in the game?

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Alright, to purify Shadow Lugia, you need to get 9 perfect TEMPOs in the Purify Chamber. A message should say "Something's happening to Shadow Lugia" once you put it in the chamber. You'll know what to do from there...
    There should be a Q&A thread for this though. That would help...

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    I've beaten story mode, purified Shadow Lugia, and have 73 other purified Pokemon as well. So currently I'm using Mt. Battle to train my Pokemon.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Great! I would really like to do Orre Coloseum, except my Pokemon aren't strong enough. Is there anyone else who actually competed in it? I want to know what its like and I want to know if you win any good prizes as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    Yeah, Orre Colosseum looks like a good challenge. I'm training my Pokemon for JAA, so when I level them all up to level 100 I'm gonna use Orre Colosseum to test them out on.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • I don't have Pokemon XD but I have Collisium and it's a pretty good game.
    I am beating the KIND-OF Pokemon league in Collisuim at the end....
    The pokemon are pretty easy but it trains my Pokemon as I beat the others....

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • RayquazaX, are you thinking of getting Pokemon XD?
    Although it's pretty much the same as Coloseum (since it uses the games engine), it's actually a bit more challenging.

How many Battle CDs has anyone cleared (the one in Realgam tower)?

'Arcanine'

Personality of an Arcanine!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    I'm purifying & evolving Pokemon in Battle Tower. My Seel with Exp. Share while the other battle. Caught most Shadow Pokemon, I got 80, but need that Nosepass & Dragonite! Must find Minor B!

One thing I must tell you all what happened when battling Master of Cipher. My Pokemon in their early or middle 40's, battling 6 level 50 Shadow Pokemon. I bought 5 regular Pokemon with me, then left a space for Lugia to take the harm because it's not very effective.

My team was & roughly what level:
    Ninetales, lv 43
    Walrein, lv 44
    Delcatty, lv 42
    Gardevour, lv 42
    Ampharos, lv 42
    Shadow Lugia, lv 50

Battle went on & my Pokemon were dying as they took Shadow Attacks. Lugia last one standing, also dying but recovered with potions. It was frozen twice & I paniced. Tried to wait until defrosted like it did once, but couldn't chance it too much, Lugia low on health...

Shadow Articuno & Zapdos attacks, noooo! My last resort I thought might be impossible, but went with it. I caught 4 of the 6 Pokemon so wasn't going to start over if Lugia fainted. With still green health on both bird Pokemon, I threw a Timer Ball at Zapdos, it was a sucess! Lugia's health so low, Articuno had more health than Zapdos, but threw another Timer Ball, it was caught!

I couldn't believe I caught two legendary birds with good health with two timer balls, no escaping them either, throw it once, caught them! That's my story anyway, hope you enjoyed it!

Back