• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    watching reruns of recent CSGO tournaments since my timezone & schedule always prevents me from watching them live :c

Years
    Looking up footage online of the great conjunction in the sky. I badly wanted to see it first hand outdoors at sunset, take an evening stroll while stargazing. There hasn't been a conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn visible from earth since 1226. Alas, it was really overcast and cloudy this evening in my part of the world, so I couldn't see any stars in the sky from my neighborhood. Tonight I will have to settle for gazing at photographs uploaded of the sky to satisfy a drop of my curiosity.

Last edited:
    Years
    Looking up footage online of the great conjunction in the sky. I badly wanted to see it first hand outdoors at sunset, take an evening stroll while stargazing. There hasn't been a conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn visible from earth since 1226. Alas, it was really overcast and cloudy this evening in my part of the world, so I couldn't see any stars in the sky from my neighborhood. Tonight I will have to settle for gazing at photographs uploaded of the sky to satisfy a drop of my curiosity.

It was pouring with rain and thick with fog here :(

I was crossing everything that we could see it here but, it wasn't to be. We won't be seeing the Ursid meteors either, and with a KP index over 6, we would probably have seen the Northern Lights if the sky was clear. Such is life.

Right now, I'm heading off to bed to write some poetry... if I don't fall asleep with my phone on my face!

Years
    Okay... right now I'm actually sitting on my couch wishing I hadn't watched TLC from Sunday night... and putting in an online grocery shop

Years
    Drafting an email

It was pouring with rain and thick with fog here :(

I was crossing everything that we could see it here but, it wasn't to be. We won't be seeing the Ursid meteors either, and with a KP index over 6, we would probably have seen the Northern Lights if the sky was clear. Such is life.

Right now, I'm heading off to bed to write some poetry... if I don't fall asleep with my phone on my face!

Did you have any luck tonight? I took another crack at it this evening since I was it was still visible from earth. This time the sky was brilliant and beautiful, the moon was huge and crystal clear and the stars were just dazzling. I saw the great conjunction, and made a wish.

Last edited:
    Years
    Did you have any luck tonight? I took another crack at it this evening since I was it was still visible from earth. This time the sky was brilliant and beautiful, the moon was huge and crystal clear and the stars were just dazzling. I saw the great conjunction, and made a wish.

Unfortunately not :(

It's another murky night here, not as bad as yesterday, but not clear enough for gazing at the sky.

I can't complain too much, I live in a dark sky area and see all kinds of wonderful things, it's just incredibly frustrating when a once in a lifetime event happens and the weather is dreadful.

It's happened quite a lot in recent years with various eclipses, aurora and such and it is always cloudy on a milky way night, but I've seen my fair share in my lifetime, and I love all kinds of natural phenomena, mist and rain included :)

I am sooooo happy you seen it, and with such wonderful celestial accompaniment too!!! May your wish come true :)

Right now: I'm listening to some music to chill before bed

Last edited:
    Years
    Watching Earthling Ed (my favorite animal activist) YouTube vids and eating chocolate chip cookies

Unfortunately not :(

It's another murky night here, not as bad as yesterday, but not clear enough for gazing at the sky.

I can't complain too much, I live in a dark sky area and see all kinds of wonderful things, it's just incredibly frustrating when a once in a lifetime event happens and the weather is dreadful.

It's happened quite a lot in recent years with various eclipses, aurora and such and it is always cloudy on a milky way night, but I've seen my fair share in my lifetime, and I love all kinds of natural phenomena, mist and rain included :)

I am sooooo happy you seen it, and with such wonderful celestial accompaniment too!!! May your wish come true :)

Right now: I'm listening to some music to chill before bed

Thank you for your kind words. Hang in there Ash! You still have some days left where it it can still be seen, I didn't catch it on the 21st, but I still got to see fair bit of the awesomeness yesterday, I know that it should be visible until at least the 29th of December, I have heard even that the duration of the conjunction will be as long as January 7th. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Years
    watching some Dunkey before i get into some gaming later
    finished building a miniature tower for a project im working on in my vacation

my fingers are in terror

this piqued my interest. what kind of tower are we talkin here

Back