• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    Watching Earthling Ed (my favorite animal activist) YouTube vids and eating chocolate chip cookies

Thank you for your kind words. Hang in there Ash! You still have some days left where it it can still be seen, I didn't catch it on the 21st, but I still got to see fair bit of the awesomeness yesterday, I know that it should be visible until at least the 29th of December, I have heard even that the duration of the conjunction will be as long as January 7th. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you! It was still miserable today long after they had dipped below the horizon unfortunately.

Tonight has really cleared up though, and I can see stars! Tomorrow looks pretty promising, and I'm gonna try every day until my chances run out!

Right now, I'm listening to music while my partner watches a soap that is just far too violent for me 😂

pkmin3033

Sketching Dugtrios for Procreatedex. Won't finish Gen I before the end of the year - not even close - but I might get to around Alakazam depending on how it goes.

Years
    Just finished cooking the turkey for tomorrow.

Last time I trust my partner to do the Christmas order, that thing could feed the 5,000!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    decided to restart emerald for a casual playthrough. was feeling nostalgic since it's christmas and i have two long weekends back to back, which means more time to play. so yeah rn i'm playing that, watching my partner play fe3h, and i'm about to get another glass of wine. merry christmas!

Years
    just finished setting up my new second monitor and webcam that i bought yesterday! just waiting on my gaming mouse gift from my cousin and this gaming PC's pretty much complete! happy is me!

Years
    I'm looking at good foot baths to get my step father.
    He has diabetes, foot care is a necessity!

Years
    making some instagram tiled designs for my company. the one that pays well not the one i keep complaining about. it's no wonder i'm having a good time working right now.

User19sq

Listening to whole albums of my favorite music on YouTube with zero plans of leaving my bed.

Years
    Heating up my brine for some chicken thighs and pork loin, doing meal prep for the week and waiting for the Lakers game! 😁

Years
    browsing the space subreddit and being reminded yet again just how small and unimportant we are as a species

Back