• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    making Life Choices i might regret when I doze off at work tomorrow er... today.

Years
    Browsing PC seeing what's new and I've missed while away on a mini hiatus then watching YouTube videos I love and that inspired me.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Browsing PC while listening to completely off-topic music, thinking about making my dinner.

Years
    Making a super late dinner as I streamed after work for two hours and then had to deal with an annoying issue with my kitchen sink.

Years
    working through design revisions and attending to (or at least trying to attend to) my mod responsibilities lol

Years
    Catching up after a rough few days!

Got to go and pick up a parcel from a neighbour's house soon, even though I was in and waiting for it... they never came here.

It's marked down as "handed to receptionist" - nice to know I have one! 😅

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Last workday before vacation started. Just gotta survive 8 hours <_<

Years
    made 5 mistakes and 7 blunders in a chess game and somehow still managed to win out in the end lmao. here i thought i was gonna go on a derank spree.

Years
    posting/browsing around at pc and trying for the life of me to do some research on my future prebuilt pc. this is likely going to take me some time (as much as i personally want to speed the process up) because i'm trying not to have any sort of buyer's regret and having a beefy pc is important to me. there's also a perpetual state of internal conflict because i'm still unsure if it's better value to go for a gaming laptop at this point than a pc. @__@

decisions, decisions.....

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    not being a good employee and browsing PC while doin some photoshop work on the side

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    making things awkward in the Discord server

Back