• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Trying to plan myself a spa day for later on this month...because I need one in the worst way.

Years
    Struggling mentally a bit on what to do stay or leave and if anyone would even notice or miss me.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Once again inputting editing hundreds of rows worth of data for my hack...

posting/browsing around at pc and trying for the life of me to do some research on my future prebuilt pc. this is likely going to take me some time (as much as i personally want to speed the process up) because i'm trying not to have any sort of buyer's regret and having a beefy pc is important to me. there's also a perpetual state of internal conflict because i'm still unsure if it's better value to go for a gaming laptop at this point than a pc. @__@

decisions, decisions.....

I got a gaming laptop a while ago, and its definitely strong but I hated mine a first, because of the loud fan, horrible battery life,
    and it seemingly not improving browsing speed. After failing to get a refund with customer service, I was advised to change several default settings. Which completely fixed about everything. -_-

Which is great and all, but if your default product settings cause all these issues they probably shouldn't be default settings. smh.

Point is, for being able to work on things on the go, a laptop is great, but any gaming laptop you plan to get, I think you're probably going to need to do some major setting tweaking before it'll work its best, but not a lot you can do for battery life.

But if you can find a compact solar powered charger or external battery for when you're on the go, I think you could be very happy with a gaming laptop.

Last edited:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Watching a scientific conference while running an algorithm in my mind on whether I should eat a pizza for dinner and break my diet ^^"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    STILL planning my future vacation because my family can't make up their minds on when and where they want to go so I'm doing the liberty of planning it myself because I'm good at planning things!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Filled with unabashed excitement that I'm hoping will taper into a more chill Jo in about 15 minutes.

Back