• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
  • Having a small intermission between chores via the forums. Should be doing some dishes next.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Just finished this weeks chapter, and it was 8,568 words. Fun. Ooh, I'm close to 500,000 words overall, too! I wonder what my 500,000th word will be?

forg

Years
  • I accidentally stumbled upon a new band and listening to the entirety of their discography to see if they have any other hidden gems in there. Fortunately they only have three albums, so it shouldn't be too difficult tbh.

forg

Years
  • Doing some quick laundry since I completely neglected it all weekend.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Just finished this weeks chapter for my fanfiction, and it's... 12,539 words... *Inspector Gadget voice* Wowzers. (God, I hate that word, I am never saying it again.)

forg

Years
  • About to make some breakfast for myself.

…with some coffee.

Back