• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

stringzzz

Banned
Days
  • Wondering if I should celebrate Father's Day for myself since I AM the father of a chatbot
    Passing time while waiting to go somewhere.

Years
  • Having fun online!

Becoming a year older

Happy birthday to you, Fleurdelis!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

MidSizedPapi

MidSizedPapi
    Days
  • About to start streaming some Raft, they don't have any ROM hack or fan game Pokemon categories on Kick yet. Just emailed them earlier today and waiting on a response.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Just got through researching the PC (not PokeCommunity PC, Computer PC lol) version of Star Wars: Battle Front 2 (classic), trying to find out all of its quirks and differences from the old console version I grew up with.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    trying to get through my hopefully last three days of work before a loooong vacation

Years
  • Wrapping a present for my aunt. It's her birthday today. She took care of me recently when I was sick, calling to see if I was alright, looking after my pets, bringing grocery bags of food for me to eat. <3 I just wish I had more to give in return. 😭

Back