• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you gonna name yourself.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    You can't name the rival in this game unless they give us that many rivals...

N, Cheren, Belle, B/W, etc

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Like I do in all the pokémon games I own, I will be naming myself my real name. I know when you use a different name it's more *creative* but it's what I've always done and I guess it doesn't really matter xD

However way back then, I used to name myself different names according to how the character looked.

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Riley and Alyssa. I love choosing exotic names for my characters :p

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I'll name me the real name of the character.
    Like I named Lucas for D/P/Pt, Ethan for SS, ect.

Years
    I'll be getting both games, and I'll choose a male and female protagonist.

The female will be named Olivia, and the male will be named Tyberius, or Ty for short.

I think I want to keep the rival's names the same... >____< Or at least for the girl. I can think of a better name than Cheren, but I really love the name Belle XD

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    actually i might actually change what i name myself this time. i might name the character Eurydia its my boyfriends nickname for me ^_^

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    I always use my name for my trainer.... ^^; But if I end up buying both versions, in one of them I'll choose the male character and name him Black or something....

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    i have 3 possibilities:
    - my real name (because i do this since yellow)
    - Iu (because it sounds cool)
    - Nobody (because it is funny)

Last edited:

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I'm buying both games. I'll use Salt for the girl in Pokemon Black, and Vega for the guy in Pokemon White.

Darkfire_Danny

Houndoom Fanatic
    Years
    I tend to go for a different name, I very rarely call myself Danny (My real name, obviously :P ) . If I'm the boy I'll probably call myself Luis as a tribute to my favourite football player ever, if I'm the girl... I dunno :P .

Back