• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you gonna name yourself.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Fred

I'll most likely be male on it, but I'm not sure what I'm gonna name him, something like Clyde or Damien (if that'll fit XDD;), I suppose.

Years
    I recently decided that I'm gonna play as the guy character and name him Lea. c: Pronounced as if it were spelled with two e's.
    The name isn't a reference to a certain other popular video game series. Not at all.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I recently decided that I'm gonna play as the guy character and name him Lea. c: Pronounced as if it were spelled with two e's.
    The name isn't a reference to a certain other popular video game series. Not at all.
    Lol I know what the reference would is/ would be Lea as in Axel's original persona, sweet name :)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    i'm thinking i'll just hit ok and the game will assign the original character's name like i've done in all previous gens.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
    I will probably name myself Jun and use Bulbapedia to help me use the right characters, lalala. I have always liked the name Jun (means various things [including "handsome", "truthful", "pure", etc.] depending on the Asian lang) and I identify a lot with Barry/Jun/Peal, so I love the name. :D

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    im gonna call miself in black my real name:idan (cause i liked this version a little more)
    and in white,bolt (cause i want to be a rival of my brother,is younger but good as same as i am)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    On the game I end up using as my main game (with all my various Pokemon from Gens I-IV on it) I'll call myself Sammu. On the other games I play through the other version I'll name myself according to the run/challenge I'm participating in - for example Locke for Nuzlocke, 1PerGym for the 1 Per Gym Challenge, Fave for the Favourites Challenge, and so on.

EDIT: And on the Challenge runs, I'll always call my rival Cheat - because he's not playing by my rules!

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    I will choose the boy and name it Marc, my real name. I always use my real name because I feel more "main character of the story" :classic:

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    I shall name my character after myself; Peter.
    like I always do (:

Years
    I'll be either Kit, Jules, Juene, or Nicholas (all male of course).
    Probably Nicholas, since Kit and Jules are my Platinum and Soulsilver, and Juene is my Yellow name.
    Or name myself Ariados and name a real ariados Nicholas ;p

Maxite

Ideas and Insanity
    Years
    I'm planning on getting both versions. Depending on what version I play first will determine what I call myself.
    In general, the first version I play is "Maxite", and the second version is "Adam".

Back