• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you gonna name yourself.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I'm going to use the female character and name her Bill. It's like a new tradition I started in Soul Silver. :D see, female names are hard to think of. So I used a male name instead.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • For my Japanese White, I just picked the first five letters of the Japanese alphabet.

On my English version of Black, I'll just go with my name.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I usually name myself "Jun" if I picked the boy character which I did. Now if I picked the girl character it would have probably been "Taichi" or something.

Years
  • OmegaZX new tradition i started in SS
    in jap black/white i name myself OmgZX cause of character limit but meh
    Before OmegaZX i called myself Mas (Sam backwards)

Genosekuto

L337 3P1CN355
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    Well Since The Names Can Only Be 5 Characters, My name would be... Zach. lol

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years
  • M00se, like always.

And my rival will be DIB. Even though that doesn't make sense... because Zim is Dib's rival, not Minimoose :3

Lumière

Harmony
    Years
  • In the Black import I named myself Harmony (in katakana) since that is what I call my alter ego. I plan to get both versions in English and play as a girl in Black and a boy in White (might switch though). I'll name the girl Harmony (me) and the boy Cadmus (but pretending he's a she :P). The names are based on characters from a story in my head and also Harmonia and Cadmus in Greek mythology. Kinda weird yes I know.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Black. Why? It's the name of my half-OC in my webcomic. [???= It's a lousy name.]Yay![/???]

Draknir

The God of Fire
    Years
  • I'll go with my name in the language the game is in(Japanese=Mashu in Katakana, English=Matthew, German=Mathias).

Back