• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Miike Snow - Archipelago

The beginning really reminded me of The Killers' Human and then piano kicked in and it got more groovier.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Phinehas - I am the Lion

It came up as a suggestion on youtube, and I had mistaken it for a different band. Regardless, it still is a decent song. I didn't know it was religious until I looked up the lyrics...I couldn't understand enough of what he was saying. x:

Years
  • Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World

I didn't like this as much as Radioactive but hey everyone loves Imagine Dragons lol.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Shinedown – Amaryllis

"In a while now I will feel better
    I'll face the weather before me
    In a while now I'll race the irony
    And buy back each word of my eulogy

All the uninvited tragedies,
    Step outside

Ask yourself now
    Where would you be without
    Days like this?
    When you finally collide
    With the moment you can't forget

So do I remind you of
    Someone you never met
    A lonely silhouette
    And do I remind you of
    Somewhere you wanna be
    So far out of reach
    Ohhh I wish you'd open up for me
    Cause I wanna know you
    Amaryllis"

Such an amazing song, from a band that really inspires me.

Treecko

Years
  • The Head and the Heart- Shake

I've never heard of these guys before, but Starbuck has these iTunes redeem card things for their "Song Pick of the WeeK" pretty much what it says a free song every week. This one intrigued me so I picked it up. It's a nice song. Glad I discovered it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nothing Left to Say - Imagine Dragons

Just this song not Rocks which tends to be partnered up with this song. An amazing artists that I follow finally released the lyric thing she's been working on for a favorite book series of mine. I'd just like to say that it was amazing and it brought me so many feels and to top it off this song compliments it so well! Generally though, this song despite repeating a few lines several times it actually doesn't annoy my like other songs. The only thing is probably the long instrumental at the end but it's not really a big deal imo.

Treecko

Years
  • Foxes - White Coats

Blame Fall Out Boy for getting me into her. She's in their new song "Just One Yesterday" and the music video for it premiered yesterday and when I saw her. Dang, she's gorgoues. So lovely and she has a wonderful voice that's intriguing. Her music isn't too bad. Not normally my genre, but her voice makes it stand out.

Years
  • The Spice Girls - Who Do You Think You Are

This was the way girl groups are supposed to sound like. None could replicate these 90's icons.

Years
  • Chase & Status - Count On Me (feat. Moko)

I have to say, this is really good stuff despite me only hearing one C&S song prior to this.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Impending Doom - My Nemesis

In the almighty savior's name
    In the almighty savior's name
    I hope I...scare the hell out of you!

It amuses me when the lyrics aren't what you expect when taking the last part of the song into account. {: Hearing that being screamed makes it even more amusing.
    I'm surprised that I'm even listening to this song, considering how much it irritated me when I first found it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back