• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • ^ reanimation is cool, but I think that meteora is better,

Now listening to Lost Prophets ~ Start something

Track No.2 ~ To h e l l We Ride

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Lt. Surge said:
    ^ reanimation is cool, but I think that meteora is better,

i got Meteora first then Live In Texas i got hooked on the older songs. i listened to meteora so much it kinda got stale. ive tried to find high voltage, another one of their old songs.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • ^ yeah I like their older songs too, thats why I listen to hybird theory

Now listening to Lost Prophets ~ Start Something

Track No.5 ~ Burn Burn

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
  • Listening to:

Murder Hearts by Desert City Soundtrack, now turning into I Live For That Look by Dinosaur jr.

Good stuff, good mood to it. I don't get to listen to DCS a lot because I don't own any of their stuff and can't download it, but hopefully I can get to go to a show of theirs coming up, so that's probably why I'm listening to them more lately. Dinosaur jr. is always good to listen to.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I got... Shuichon and Lopmon's duet "Hitotsu no Kimochi" playing right now. I don't really care for it, but it popped up on my playlist so I'll listen to it. :P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Commanding Vow by the Majora Philharmonic Sound Orchestra on the Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask ? Orchestrations CD.

It sounds like funeral music. It's like Oath to Order on steroids.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • XD;; Rofl... Oath to Order on steroids.

I'm listening to... Platina. :D The 3rd opening to Cardcaptor Sakura. Mwar. *downloaded WinAmp today and loves it* <3 It's so easy to see what I'm listening to and.. and... wooh~

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    XD;; Rofl... Oath to Order on steroids.

I'm listening to... Platina. :D The 3rd opening to Cardcaptor Sakura. Mwar. *downloaded WinAmp today and loves it* <3 It's so easy to see what I'm listening to and.. and... wooh~
    What? It is. It's played on a (very loud) organ.

You've just now discovered WinAMP?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • You've never used Winamp Erica? X_x

I have mine all the time...

Right now I have "Thief" by Our Lady Peace playing... it's a very pretty song...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I use WinAMP Mainly for when I'm listening to emulated music like SPCs. Theres a WinAMP plugin for it, or when I'm listening straight off the internet. Otherwise I usually use MusicMatch.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I'm liztening to FXXX It by Seether. ^_^
    My mom freaked out when zhe heard me liztening to it though, becauze of that little "parental advizory" thing ^^;;
    How come parentz zay they can't underztand a word of your muzic but then when a zwear zang (zhouted in my caze) they look at you funny? >_<;;

aaaaaa

Winamp + Nonstep + Always on Top + 70% Trans Until Mouseover == Media Player Gawdliness.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I used to use WinAmp a long time ago, but that was before it had all these docking features and the like. Or maybe it did, but I was too stupid to use them. o_O; Blah~ And actually... it was because you posted your desktop and I saw it that I decided to get it, a1337a. X3

I'm listening to... Wind ~ Akeboshi. =o It's the first Naruto ending.

*goes to summer school* ;__;

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
    Years
  • I'm listening to Eyes on Me, if you don't know what it is, download a FFVIII midi zip file, whatever you receive, theres always a Liberi Fatali, Don't be Afraid, Force your Way and Eyes on Me. I don't know where to get the song, my cousin just sent it to me. Prolly, next i'm going to change playlists, I've been listening to this one for about 4 hours.

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
    Years
  • ...Thats Spam, dude.. Try to tell others why your listening to it, probably, and what is your next song in the playlist and crap like that, don't just kick off 5 words and submit, tahts no post.
    ...Now its Balamb Garden from FFVIIII, I'm listening to the FFVIII playlist now.

Crystal

Single Worm Superhero
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    Right now I'm listening to Sonic Drive, from the Japanese version of Sonic X...

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Well i'm listen to the remixe of Linkin Park CD and any other song i have on my computer realy. Kinda bored and i want to see what songs i have on it. I have a tone and i don't know all i have it has been a while sense i went through them all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back