• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah i like that song..o_o

Sugar we're goin' down by Fall out Boy

They own..o_o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    A Prologue ~ Tales of Symphonia OST

I've got about 25 songs from the OST in my playlist right now. Anyway, I like this one because in the game, Kratos' voice actor is voicing the prologue thingy while this music plays. I love it. XD The songs also pretty near the end. <3

Years
    I am listening to Clowns (Can you see me now) by T.A.T.U.

I didn't like this song at first! It started to grow on me though! It made me afraid of clowns even more then I was before! o.0

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I am listening to Our Lawyer Mad Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued by Fall Out Boy

Long @ss song name XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    R.Kelly

Trappin in the closet vol. 1-5 o_o

Im listening to all of them. Anyone who has heard any of the 5 knows how freakingly awesome they are. Im serious,probably the best 5 songs i've ever heard..

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Well now i'm listening to "Stay With Me"-Finch which i'll probably end up making a pokemon vid for it and post it on the forums later. Maybe i'll dedicate some of today and tomorrow to making it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back