• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    That new Papa Roach song... "My weakness is that I care too much, my scars remind me that the past is real." Yeah, that one. =P

Kinda mainstream, but not too bad.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Right now I'm listening to Hey Sandy by polaris.
    I love this song because it reminds me of my life when I was 7. I mainly only like this song from the band since the rest aren't as good as this one.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Speaking of Black Eyed Peas...

Black Eyed Peas -- Shut Up

My favourite song of theirs, 'cause... I like telling people to shut up. XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    XD

My Chemical Romance -- To the End

I really need to download more stuff by these guys... XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Jet -- Cold Hard B*tch

Good song. I like it. Well, duh, otherwise I wouldn't be listening to it. Blah blah, I don't know what else to say. :)

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Hikaru Utada - Simple And Clean (Techno Remix)
    One song that I never get tired of. It's just so beatiful...
    "When you walk away, you can't hear me say: Please oh baby, don't go! Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight..."

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Team Aqua Boy, it is against the rules to double post and it is also against the rules to just post the artist and title of the song. You need to add more. Please read the rules on the first post of this thread.

BYOB by System of a Down
    This song has a lot of truths in it about the government right now. Atleast IMO. Plus it makes you want to headbang to it. I've always wanted to go to one of their concerts.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Sorry for the dbV_V ill delete it..i must have hit it twice and im sorry for breaking the rules

*sorry for offtopicV_V*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back