• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v2 (COMMENTS NO MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Purple by California Wives.

I just love the happy-go-lucky feeling that it's got to it; it really brightens up my mood. :]

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    KoRn - Twist

I love this song so much, even if I can't understand a portion of the lyrics. <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    "I'm Back" by Eminem

This was when Eminem was actually good, before he started rapping like as if he has ticks on his balls (like "Survival"). "The Real Slim Shady" is good too, but I prefer this.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Tokio Hotel - Monsoon

I am not ashamed to say quite a few of my songs I get from video games (this one's from GH4 I believe). A pretty calm song that grows in intensity towards the end, which is interesting. Fan of the vocals on this one as well.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    Animal Collective (Avey Tare and Panda Bear) – Chocolate Girl
    This song reminds me of that Cadbury ad from years ago that changed lyrics from wouldn't it be nice from the beach boys.

Years
    Bodyrockers - I Like The Way

I surely remember how catchy I found this old hit back when I heard it in those commercials for BMW.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    Animal Collective (Avey Tare and Panda Bear) – Alvin Row
    The intro makes it seem like this will be Spirit They've Vanished but with loudness war.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Christina Perri - one night

Perri's new album is soooo good. I want this to get a music video immediately.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Motel Pool - Travis Garland

This guy has the most insane, smoothest, flexible, incredible voice I've ever heard in my life and I want it so bad

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back