• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v2 (COMMENTS NO MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The Enemy Inside by Dream Theater.

Quite heavy, and fast, but this one's still pretty cool, although the music video for it is just so insanely depressing.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart" ~ Wilco

this song's lyrics are pretty much word salad which makes it all the more affecting when a random line cuts through that. "what was I thinking when I let go of you?" "what was I thinking when I let you back in?" etc

Years
    "Yasuo" - Instalok

It's a parody of Bastille's Pompeii. Everytime I listen to the original I can't help but start thinking of this version instead.

Avadon14

Little Pocket Monster
    Years
    G.U.Y. - Lady Gaga
    I had almost completely fallen from Lada Gaga with Artpop, but then Applause started bringing me back, then this did a combination of stapling, duct-taping, super gluing, and anatomically spliced me to her.
    I even got a friend to buy ARTPOP for me because of it~
    Though I'm a little embarrassed to say I have a growing love for track 4

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The Honey Trees - To Be With You

Such a lovely song. Really sappy and lovey-dovey, but Becky Filip has an amazing singing voice and the song just calms me down. Haven't really checked up on these guys in the longest time, and coincidentally found out their first full-length album drops on Tuesday.

Sir Codin

These guys are hard to pin down, but I can describe it as very deathy sludgy blacky something something metal.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Anthem Part Two - blink-182
    The instrumental is really really cool. :)

Years
    Calvin Harris - Summer

I bet the timing of this song's release was kinda a little too late, particularly in my area.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Pot Kettle Black" ~ Wilco

wow, I'd ignored this album ever since I listened to it a couple times about a year back but listening to it again now and I'm loving it. it feels so summery and fresh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back