• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "In Good Hands" ~ I Have Dreams

really truly heartbreaking knowing the backstory around this band, but the songs are really quite average as far as screamo goes I think, which is unfortunate because I really wanted to like it. O Well

Years
    alt-J - Nara

One of the really good ones from This Is All Yours. My final thoughts on the album - the downside I have is that most of the songs sound too similar to each other (the only ones I recall that weren't were Hunger Of The Pine and Left Hand Free) but still it's a really nice second outing from the UK trio, and one you'll probably be taken away by.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Flowers Never Bend with the Rainfall" ~ Simon & Garfunkel

either I had them super underrated before or I was just not in the right State Of Mind to thoroughly enjoy them but needless to say I'm thoroughly enjoying them now.

Years
    Mark Ronson & The Business Intl - Somebody To Love Me (feat. Boy George)

One of my fave Mark Ronson songs. His Record Collection album had some nice gems imo.

Years
    alt-J - Left Hand Free

The only song on This Is All Yours that isn't soft or emotional (so much that it's distinctive to the rest of the album). So yeah you can see what I mean when I was giving my review in an earlier post.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Owl City - Deer in the Headlights
    My friend Malik played this for me on his campus' radio show , and it's re-kindled my love for this song. I love it's cheesy, funny lyrics and catchy beat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back