• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Clowne Towne" ~ Xiu Xiu

for some reason this group is hitting all the right notes for me right now. it's incredibly hard to listen to because of its brutal honesty, but underneath I think it's beautiful.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    twenty | one | pilots - Isle of Flightless Birds

Pre-Vessel appreciation post. Cause their two before Vessel (which exist) don't get the recognition they deserve. This is one of my favorites off their debut self-titled album.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance

New song from them!! I have a sort of a hipster status with this song. Cause they played it at their concert back in July, which I was at. Been in love with ti since then. Excited for new music from them!

Years
    The Killers - When You Were Young

The only Killers song I really like. Most of their stuff got well, killed for me by being overplayed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Weezer - Cleopatra

I've been listening to this nonstop, love it. Maybe I can give Weezer another chance after how awful their past few albums were.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back