• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
  • Listening to that long Russian Folk Metal song "In My Land" by Arkona

by it's Russian Title:
    Аркона - "На моей земле"

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Walk the Moon - Tightrope

I just needed this song today. I actually was in need of some music right now. THis song never gets old though. Just waiting for the new Walk the Moon album now!!

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • Nicki Minaj - Anaconda

What are you listening to? v3

Years
  • alt-J - Arrival In Nara

This is apparently the first of three songs on This Is All Yours with "Nara" in the title. I can tell this will be one of the most interesting albums of this year, and I really gotta check out more of their music.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • We Are Scientists - Inaction

My friend loves these guys and I've been meaning to listen to them. I just haven't been in the mood too. BUt now I am , and I'm happy I did. They're great. So excellent!!

Years
  • Interpol - All The Rage Back Home

I only realized a few weeks ago that this US outfit's latest album, El Pintor, is actually an anagram of Interpol. Very clever.

Years
  • Alesso - Heroes (feat. Tove Lo)

I always thought Tove Lo's voice sounded more high-pitched (blame it on her hit Stay High, which is a reworking of Habits) but I think she sounds way better on this song compared to Stay High.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back