• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you most afraid of?

Sean Visinoni

Apple - Think Different ^^
Years
  • mmm... sometimes i'm afraid of girls :D but I alwais manage to overcome this fear.... I'm olso afraid of my science theacher XD

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • I'm scared of anything that could endanger my breathing. Is there such a thing as asphyxiphobia? I will freak out more than anything if someone's hands go near my neck.

I guess i'm also scared of losing my friends. Going along with what a lot of people here are saying, I couldn't bear to lose any of my friends or family.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I mostly scared of death and losing all my family and friends. They are the most important in my life. If I didn't have them, I am a nobody. Snakes and hurricanes are another thing I am scared mostly of. Because it ties to death.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I am scared of losing the people I care about. I have had enough of that happen in my life it it is the worst feeling I have ever had.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Losing control of myself.

It's the reason why I hate the thought of getting drunk. :[

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • k this may sound weird but im afraid of horror movies i can see one but the things in it make me cant sleep at night im not afraid of ghost tho

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Spiders. I can't stand them. :<

Look at them with their eight legs and eight eyes. Monstrous buggers. D:

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
  • Ban

I am most afraid of bans on forums cause I simply love Pokemon...

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'm probably scared of Spiders the most, because I've been bitten by one before and they're very upsetting.

Years
  • Well scary/dangerous situations for me or just being being at the edge of something that is really high up and looking down! 8<
    I wouldn't say I am scared of heights because I can easily go up to high places, tall roller-coasters and stuff like that without of thinking or worrying about the height of it.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    The thing that I would be most afraid of is spiders, I don't mind the thin type, it's just the chunky type.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I hate really crowded areas, especially if they are small. I always find it hard to breathe, and I get really tense. That, and there is also the constant paranoia of some freako about to jump someone. >:[

I'm also scared of losing the people that I love. And, I think my biggest fear is maggots. They are disgusting and creepy and I can hardly type this sentence without feeling nauseous. :'D

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • I'm really weird when it comes to this. Have you ever been obsessed with what you're afraid with?
    For instance, I'm scared of the unknown. Yet, I search for new knowledge. Weird, eh?

Also, aliens, -shudders at the thought-. The scare the f***ing s*** out of me!! (sorry for cursing, but that's how much they effen scare me!!!)

Years
  • I'm really weird when it comes to this. Have you ever been obsessed with what you're afraid with?
    For instance, I'm scared of the unknown. Yet, I search for new knowledge. Weird, eh?

Also, aliens, -shudders at the thought-. The scare the f***ing s*** out of me!! (sorry for cursing, but that's how much they effen scare me!!!)
    I know what that feels like. I used to be scared of old stuff, especially from the 1930s, yet I would obsessively collect data on it. I'm not sure, but I think part of the reason I got over that fear was by writing about it.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I'm scared of many things. Death, poverty, nuclear war, murderers, stinging and biting creatures (except cats), but most of all, the thing that really scares me... is a certain teacher at our school. He scares me a lot. Very much. Hes very grouchy and has got more wrinkles than a bulldog. And he never smiles. Never.

Back