• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you most afraid of?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    To be honest with you I am really scared to walk in a place where no one is around beause you can get jumped and thats the last thing I need is to die on my way to a destination.

I am scared of...you...O_o just kidding! Or am I? Yes I am...lol anyways I am scared of the dark...not me and dark we do NOT get along!

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    My biggest fear is losing my grandparents... thats like my one strongest fears
    ohh and dolls.... flipping Chucky! lol

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
    Let's see I'm scared of anything that stings, or the dark when everyone is asleep... Childish but I don't care! Also I'm afraid of rejection. Especially from someone that's like my best friend.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013
    umm im afraid of losing people i love... like never seeing them again
    and also afraid of heights and darkness late at night

Years
    Snakes since I had one crawling around my feet, luckily I stayed still and didn't move.

EDIT: I'm also scared of going to sleep right after I watch a scary movie like "THE HILLS HAVE EYES" or "SAW" or "THE RING 1 & 2"

chelly1107

The Unseen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    heights and dark hallways... and roaches and rats. And other kinds of pests.

Back