• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Planning To Do During March Break?

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2004
    Well i'm planning to go on a picnic sometime this week. :D

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, well, let's see here, I haven't done too much during spring break so far, save posting on PC.I'm gonna hang out with my friends sometime soon, relax, and we're planning to go to Astroworld during the weekend, so that'll be very fun ^^

~DragonTrainer

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Well, in my town we call it Spring Break O.o; Anyways, what I'll do.. is I dunno. Roam around PC, trying to reach my 1,000 post goal, going to Moe's Tavern. Hang out with Home Simpson, make trouble in my neighborhood, do crank calls, ya know. The good stuff =D Actually, hanging with Homer is just my imagination O_o; But I'll go to a tevern... To clean it of course o.O;

*dies*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'm going to work through it so I can finish around the start of May. ^_^; We are taking one day off to go to the zoo though, while my grandma is able and there's no kids. Probably a few days after the 'normal' break time to avoid crowds.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Aww. Does everyone have a spring break except me? :P But I do have a Spring Break in April. But if I did have Spring Break, I just post here or play outside.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Wow, I must be living in a weird part of the U.S. not to have March Break! I only have breaks in February and in April...with the exception of two weeks at the end of December. Everyone in my school complains that March is the longest month because there are no vacations, long weekends or holidays. We only have St. Patrick's Day off because of the parade in the South End of Boston where there's a high population of Irish people. Anyway, have fun to those who do have March Break!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Wow, I must be living in a weird part of the U.S. not to have March Break!

I do too if you call New York a weird place. :P
    I don't know, probaly the north-eastern part of the U.S. don't have it. Another wierd thing is that I think I'll still have to go to school in St.Patricks day. My school has very little breaks. What a bummer....

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Wow, I must be living in a weird part of the U.S. not to have March Break! I only have breaks in February and in April...with the exception of two weeks at the end of December. Everyone in my school complains that March is the longest month because there are no vacations, long weekends or holidays. We only have St. Patrick's Day off because of the parade in the South End of Boston where there's a high population of Irish people. Anyway, have fun to those who do have March Break!
    I don't have March break either... it must be that the northeastern states have their spring break in April. Mine is really late this year... April 19. That's a full week after Easter. Usually it's the week of Easter.

March is a long month. We don't even get St. Patrick's day off. We don't have a high population of Irish people here i guess. We do have a half day that day and the day after (my birthday). Well at least this year. The only day we get off this month is for proffesional development.

Well anyways... I don't go anywhere during spring break... I only go away in the summer.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    PM2008 said:
    I'm probably going to go to Astroworld Thursday. :D
    DragonTrainer said:
    Lol, well, let's see here, I haven't done too much during spring break so far, save posting on PC.I'm gonna hang out with my friends sometime soon, relax, and we're planning to go to Astroworld during the weekend, so that'll be very fun ^^

~DragonTrainer
    hmm...you both live in Houston too?

In that case, I might talk my parents into getting me a ticket pass for all week.

i can ride the Dungeon Drop all day ^_^

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    I'm currently on "March Break." Though we call it Spring Break from where I live. Last week, my mum checked me out of classes an hour early and we prepped for my weekend trip to 'Bama (The University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa.). I spent the next three days with my sister, Megan, and her friends. Oh it was glorious to be there... But then.. When I came back apparently I was put on probation so, there you go.

I'll be spending the rest of the week finishing homework assignments, washing and drying clothes, washing dishes. The works. Fun fun. Though, there are times when I sneak on my computer or dig my mobile phone out of the cabinent illegaly so to speak. Heheh. Not much fun for me, though I did spend today rehearsing with a church band I'm a part of. It was a loooooooooooooooong rehearsal although we got a lot of work accomplished. Anyway, yes, that is my break, near-planned out. lol ^^;;;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I have "Spring Break", and we're going to Disney!.........hopefully! It'll only be for about 3 days or so, but when I went for Winter Break we only went 3 days and still had a lot of fun. Plus, we only went to one park last time and now we'll be going to 2 or 3! We got to ride on this ferry...it looked so majestic at night....it was awesome!
    ....so you see, I'm really excited to be going again hehe.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Walk around with my CD player, listening to my new Pokemon CD. =D Ohhh, what fun!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol you seem so enamored Kayleigh. ^_^; I wonder *when* exactly I will get off...I much prefer long summers. ^_^

Tweak

i am going to sleep, eat, and repeat. =) and also esape from this stupid college town.

yay!!! spring break is in a week~! >w< joy to the world.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Spring break? eh? what's that?!?!
    But anyway it's autum here...so I can't have a spring break in autum...I have an autum break i guess...at around easter time.
    I plan to...um...er...use the computer...sleep...computer...sleep...
    Well really I dunno what I'm gonna do.

~HORN!

Back