• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Planning To Do During March Break?

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    100marios said:
    Huh? You're going to Disney World too? That's great!
    .....and don't expect to find me if you're looking for a girl hamster named Maria! 'Cause you won't!
    Hehe...

Darn! XP
    And yessu, I'm going to Disney World.
    This is funny. n.n() Two years ago, Shinji (Legendary Anime) and I both ended up in the same hotel at the exact same time in Disney World.
    So don't be surprised if a scary... thing comes out of nowhere, starts poking you, and singing, 'Maria! Maria! Maria!', and calls you a hamster, because it's likely to happen. =P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    orange*berry said:
    Darn! XP
    And yessu, I'm going to Disney World.
    This is funny. n.n() Two years ago, Shinji (Legendary Anime) and I both ended up in the same hotel at the exact same time in Disney World.
    So don't be surprised if a scary... thing comes out of nowhere, starts poking you, and singing, 'Maria! Maria! Maria!', and calls you a hamster, because it's likely to happen. =P
    Oh, don't worry! I'm completely prepared....
    *grabs a metal bat*
    Just kidding! Hehe....
    Chances are you'd have to find me, because I don't have any idea of what you look like!
    .......woah, did the two of you ever see each other? That would be funny!
    And I'm probably going to stay in a Disney resort!
    Hehe...

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    It's kind of not fair that when I get off for vacation everyone in my area is in school. And when I get back into school they get out. :disappoin

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    You're at a different kind of school?

What do you mean by "different"? :confused:
    I go to a regular school, but I am in a different district than the rest of the other people. And the districts are very near.

Last edited:

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    images said:
    all my breaks from school seem to burn away somehow. i wake up, and it's already time for school X.XP
    I know what you mean, my March Break is already over. :'( And it was just seven days ago I was sitting back and enjoying the ability to be a couch potato...*sniff* =P Well, surprisingly there is already only 3 months left of school, so it isn't that long until my BIG break =D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Even that seems to be so fleeting...at least to me. I can look back and think "Not a whole month of it gone already..." ;_;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    I have Spring Break in April, so I don't know yet. XD Maybe go online all day and catch up on PC. =3
    I will too. ^_^

And this Spring Break, I choose to think!

Bleh, cut that.

I choose to think not!

Hmm... No!

To think or to think not. That is the question(s). Er.. I'll just decide when I need to. >_>

Back