• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you scared of?

miju-kun

soaring
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    What are you scared of?

Me? I'm scared of bugs, the dark, ghosts, heights, death, blood, snakes (but I like snakes XD), the ocean (it's like 150,000 feet man!), sharp things

and more...

Last edited:
    Years
  • There are two things that I am afraid of:

The sight of blood
    &
    Heights

The sight of blood just makes me feel really ill and light headed, and the fear of heights is just something that I've always had.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm scared of cockroaches. It's weird that I still haven't gotten over that fear. I'm also scared of being burned.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • - Being touched
    Yeah, don't touch me. I get really weird when people touch me, even like...a hug or accidentally bumping into me. Just...keep your distance. :[ I have a few people that are an exception to this, but it's not even a handful.

- Bugs
    All bugs. Not really any exceptions. They all freak me out and I'm afraid they'll get in my shoes and devour my sole. Or soul. lol get it

- Fireworks/cannons
    I cannot stand fireworks. I got a sparkler in my hair when I was three. It didn't cause any damage to me, but now I just hate sparklers and fireworks. My mom tortures me and makes me hold at least one sparkler for the 4th of July and...can't stand it. I hold them out as far away as possible and I hold them between the tips of my fingers. Ugh. And fireworks are LOUD and boom and same with cannons. They make me panic.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Bugs. Definitely.

I'm also scared of humans. You never know when a crazy axe wielding one will silently wait inside your house, one day.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    1. SPIDERS. SPIDERS. SPIDERS. SPIDERS. all shapes, sizes, and colors, I don't discriminate my fear of them one bit.

2. I'm also not a fan of thunder storms, and I do feel my fear of them is justified since pretty much every storm we get warrants a tornado watch.

3. I'm not afraid of heights, but i'm afraid of getting down if that makes sense. For example, I have no problem climbing a high ladder, but I freak out climbing down the ladder.

4. Down escalators :| I fell down one as a kid and now I hate 'em. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO USE STAIRS, PEOPLE? I just use those instead.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    i have seen that when some girls see a insect and they want me to kill it, i never do it since, believe it or not, i have fear of insects, don't know why, but most of the times, the guy is suppose to say something like " why are you scared,its just a bug, or something like that" but not me, im afraid of them and thats that.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Heights. Ugh. I went to NYC once, and it was great, but the worst part of the holiday was when we went up the Empire State building. It was just so horrible. I had to go back inside and sit down. And then I got told off by a guard for sitting on the floor, because he thought I could have been planting a bomb or something idk.

Also, social gatherings or any situation where I'm expected to interact with people I don't know very well, if at all. I just freak out a bit and usually end up sitting in a corner with my DS or something.

Girls. AGH.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Heights and cockroaches (it's more disgusted rather than feared of).

Years
  • As the supreme Dark Lord, even I have weaknesses. Wielding the power of Darkness gives me vulnerabilities to the following;
    • Light - Blind me with Light to give yourself an opportunity to strike or flee.
    • Death - With large ambitions to fulfil, I do not want to die before I've even had my chance to achieve my goals.
    • The unknown.
    • Bugs - I generally back off from large insects such as spiders and cockroaches.
    • Fighting - I tend to shy away from people who I think are stronger than me. Fortunately, that's generally not many people who I encounter frequently.
    But even with these shortcomings, do not underestimate the power of Darkness, for it may be the biggest mistake any of you make. EVER!

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • *Many insects, with bees and those daddy longlegs being the worst.

*Dogs, since I'm highly allergic and have had issues with being attacked in the past.

*Death or serious injury

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Ahhh! I am an arachniphobe. I nearly scream when I see a spider. Same with many bugs except moths, butterflies, little beetles, and bees. Well I guess if this counts I am afraid of pain.

Years
  • Wasps/Bees/whatever other stingy things are out there
    Heights
    Loud noises
    Someone coming up behind me and doing something. Seriously don't ever sneak up behind me or you may just get drop kicked in the face.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • What am I scared of? I'm scared of spiders that is what. Not the Pokemon spiders but actual spiders. They just freak me out whenever I see one; small, big, dangerous or not they all just scare me. I would feel like passing out if I see one crawling on me....oh wait one did but I freaked out. I get jumpy after words if I see a spider. -Hopes there isn't any spiders in the class room-

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I used to be scared of chickens, but I think I've outgrown that little phobia. Nowadays, I'm not so much scared of anything; rather, I don't like to be around certain things: images of necks and wrists are the two biggies for me. They don't scare me, per se, but I'd avoid them if I could.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    I'm scared a bit of heights, but not all that bothered. I am scared of death though... Too young to die. I'm also scared of people who pop out of nowhere. I mean, they're not there, then they're there... D:

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • Being surrounded by people is one of my worst fears. I am perfectly okay with having conversations with one, two, or even three other people, but take me to a party and I'll be dying inside. It's even worse when I don't know most of the people there.

Back