• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you scared of?

Years
    Spiders and jellyfish. Creepy as asfdaf%*&$#@. Heights, too, but oddly not on roller coasters. Maybe it's just a fear of falling. I also don't like blood and gore and react to it like I'm scared of it, but I just find it unpleasant. Oh, and loud barking dogs don't inspire me to pet them either. :/

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    How could you guys be scared of ghosts? Ghosts are awesome.

I'm scared of death, being in front of large crowds, tight spaces, spiders, and bats (when they're hanging in your bathroom, it's pretty scary).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    The unknown. The idea of death doesn't really scare me at all, it's just the idea of what happens after you die, which is 'unknown'. Or something that's lurking out in the shadows, which is 'unknown'.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Disease, disability, disorder, blindness, deafness, death, bugs, snakes, death of a family member or friend, torture, public speaking, awkward conversations/situations, change, that my fear of change will result in my never achieving the awesome life I have planned and having to settle, never finding someone I deserve and having to settle...

But above all... coughing children. They're so unsanitary, they're disgusting and they terrify me. If your child is sick, keep it at home until it isn't any longer.

Last edited:

Rainy Day

Perfect Weather
    Years
    Ants. Seriously, those things are terrifying. Other bugs are all fine and good, but ants are freaking terrifying. I think they're just that right mixture of organized, immense in numbers, and painful that makes me perceive them as a threat.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I'm afraid of leaving my house.

I actually have a completely logical basis for that, and if I were to state it you would agree, but it's personal so I won't.
    Ants. Seriously, those things are terrifying. Other bugs are all fine and good, but ants are freaking terrifying. I think they're just that right mixture of organized, immense in numbers, and painful that makes me perceive them as a threat.
    I love ants. D: They're the cutest insect ever

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm scared of:
    - Being alone
    - Losing everything I have (like friends, loved ones etc.)
    - Heights
    - Death

Those are the only things I'm afraid of.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    The only thing Im really scared of is Needles =/

I'm not scared of death, I'll die when its my time.

Shorty-

Unique is an Understatement.
    Years
    Well here goes...

• Spiders (microscopic to insanely huge)
    • Clowns (happy to angry)
    • Crash Test Dummies
    • Small Places
    • Ventriloquist Dolls (the blank stares just creep me out)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Spiders, really. I know it's completely irrational but yeah, spiders freak me out. That and water, too.

Years
    I'm scared of everything. Bugs, heights, complete darkness, sharp objects, blood, other grotesque sights, etc.

The thing I fear most is my own hypocrisy. Being called out on saying one thing but doing another is something I never want to happen.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    I didn't really realize this till now, but I have a huge fear of time and change. The fact that nothing ever stays the same is so freaking scary D:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I have 3 real phobias.... two of which are more of a hand in hand thing...

Arachnophobia - Fear of Spiders (which has been exacerbated since I discovered the camel spider..... *shudder*)
    Nyctopobia - Fear of the dark (This is why I cannot watch horror films... this would have a FIELD DAY)
    Sedatephobia - Fear of silence (This one only really kicks in with my nyctophobia... AKA as long as there is light I can take silence...)

Spiders, really. I know it's completely irrational but yeah, spiders freak me out.

Look up camel spiders. Trust me. Fear of spiders is NOT irrational.

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Funny, but i'm only scared of speaking in front or around people. Well, that and LARGE amounts of blood.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Look up camel spiders. Trust me. Fear of spiders is NOT irrational.

LOL. I'm going to start calling you camel spider, you talk about them EVERYWHERE. I saw you'd posted in this thread and ran here, holding a bet with myself that you'd posted the picture again :P Ah, you're funny.

Years
    I've got a lot of phobias, here's some of them...

Heat, flying, beeping noises, deep water, my brother wanking, facial hair, missing my bus (It's weird, but true - I hate being late), when my computer gets taken (my mum mainly does it for surveys), heights, creepy insects, sharp things, having my hair pulled, boring TV shows, tripping, natural disasters, confined spaces, mean teachers, storms, getting my best clothes wet, dogs (because of all those dog attacks I've been hearing on the news), getting bashed by my own brother, shopping, vegetables (especially onions, I just hate onions) and the worst of all... NEEDLES!!!

Last edited:
    Back