• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you using Right now?

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
  • Right now I'm using an HP laptop running 64-bit Vista that I got for Christmas. It's the first computer that my parents helped me buy, and it's running great.

As for a browser, I'm using Firefox 3.0.5.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My laptop is an HP Pavillion Notebook, and it's a Vista(love it, by the way). My browser(almost typed Bowser) is Internet Explorer...which I also love.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm using my same old computer as always. A stationary, probably from 2001 or so. Windows XP. It's not good for anything else than listening to music and browsing the net with. Forget about playing games -.-

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • A colourful Green Dell Inspiron 1525, Running Vista and using IE 7 as my browser because I really don't get on with FireFox >.<

BananasGoMoo

Pokemon Electrum
    Years
  • Laptop. HP Pavilion dv6000. Vista 32-Bit. FF 3.0.5. I tend to have a thing against Dell because their computers usually aren't built well. My friend had one where one day part of the casing just fell off for no reason. Yes that bad. They used to be built well though. I dunno why they decided to suck all of a sudden...

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'm currently using a laptop. I'll start using my desktop in my room again after the end of Jan, when upgrades are finished.

Mr_Dark

Poke Dev.
    Years
  • Both desktop and notebook (Lenovo SL500).

My desktop is running 2 instances of Visual Studio (2k8) and the latest server build.
    My laptop is running the new client builds that are build on my desktop :)

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Originally Vista desktop, (yeah don't quote me on that. I kinda "upgraded" to Windows 7..as in torrent downloaded it.)

Basically, Windows 7 is faster than Vista and I think slightly faster than XP..

But it still has the look of Vista.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • I am currently using my newly downgraded laptop. Vista -> XP to be exact.

Back