• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you using Right now?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The only thing I use, is a regular, average 2G RAM PC. I've never surfed the internet in anything besides a PC...

Ok, I lied, I've used my dad's Google Phone, I've owned a laptop before, and I've used Macs from my school.

Happy?

I only use PC though. PCs are awesome.

Malice.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    An Acer Aspire M5641 PC with 64-bit Vista Home Premium. 4GB RAM, 2.2GHz dual-core Intel. I've had it since this past August and I luff it. :3

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    A computer.... a really bad one

well only untill my laptop gets repaired (apparently they dont like tea)

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Windows desktop computer (family computer), I'm not sure which model it is and am too lazy to find out, but there you go.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    I am using my Early 2008 Macbook Pro with the awesome Multi Touch trackpad and magnificent speeds.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    I am using Windows Vista and my brother had just added Windows 7 (New one) to my computer. I share a computer with my 2 older brothers and it's desktop soo yeah.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am using the family desktop all dell...dell mouse, dell keyboard..everything dell except the speakers...got struck by lightning and had to use altec onces...':D Poor dell speakers...
    But still I am using a Family Dell Desktop!

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
    I am currently using my mom's laptop (because my desktop doesn't have a mouse)

And since my mom like's IE and hate's FF I will have to use IE:'(

And I have a Photoshop running and Windows Live Messanger;)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    1. Dell 1400 Vostro Laptop
    2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse
    3. Google Chrome
    4. Firefox

Raven-NAR-32450

The Great and Powerful RAVEN
    Years
    Compaq Presario 5000 tower, Compaq MV740 monitor, Compaq Speakers, logitech Mouse, Compaq Keyboard......WinME OS (somthing i'm very proud of considering the computer it runs is 10 years old flat out) Mozilla Firefox with MSN running.

Ok look, i admit that my computer is a little on the old side, but hey, i managed to keep this thing alive and kicking for 10 years, thats a bit of an acomplishment

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Currently using my desktop computer - an iMac. Browsing the internet with Safari. ^_^

Back