• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you watching?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Orphan Black. I'm just getting into that now, and I'm at the start of season three now. It's a great ride, haha.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    30 Rock. I really enjoy the witty humor of this series, although it did take a while to get into. I've been watching it for the past few months or so, but I had to take a brief intermission for season three of Orange is the New Black, which I finished in less than a weekend..

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Going through Adventure Time (s1e15), OitNB (s2e7), and Gravity Falls (s1e20) on and off lately.

Mostly focused on OitNB right now though because dang I have difficulty saying no to the next episode.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Currently watching South Park - Season 10. Only got it tonight, trying to get back in to South Park and this is my favourite season.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    One thing I have been watching on Netflix recently is Classic Doctor Who. Unfortunately, a lot of episodes are missing on Netflix. Course it does makes sense for the First and Second Doctor since there actually missing episodes for those two. As for why Netflix is missing episodes with the Third, Fourth, Fifth, all of Sixth, and Seventh there is no reason to.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2015
    I'm watching Pokemon: Best Wishes! on Netflix because it's my favorite series in the entire Pokemon series.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
    Jewelpet KiraDeco, the fourth season of Jewelpet. This is an incredibly amazing anime, and it became my all time favorite. I only found it about two weeks ago, and I'm already halfway done with the series.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I've finished 30 Rock, and I'm going to give Lost a try. I've heard good things about it so I hope it lives up to its expectations!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2015
    I'm watching Orange is the New Black. I thought it would be stupid when it first came out, but now I can't stop watching it on Netflix!

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
    I'm watching My Name is Earl atm! I watched the first two season as they came out but my friend told me it was cancelled. To my jubilation I found out there were two more seasons and I've binge-watched up to the final season. It's been a while since I've watched it though just need to set some time aside for it.

Back