• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Wearing At The Moment?

Years
  • By now I'm wearing blue denim shorts (as usual, this time of year) and a shirt I call my "candycane" shirt - since it's striped dark green, light red, and white. Okay, not quite like candycane colors, but I don't care. :P

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
  • im wearing FAKE leather high boots,black mini-skirt,black thong(sorry),black bra,black sleeve less shirt,and a black hat,not goth eewww,getting ready to go to the club,just kidding.

Nicole

Years
  • lets see now im wearing a white tang top,a long sleeve pink soft jacket(opened up)(like a sweat jaket?),and matching pink soft pants(like sweat pants),oh and my NEW belly button ring!yay!

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
  • Im wearing a Pink tank-top with some denim shorts cause its very hot and humid over here!!!!!! ^^;;

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • My pajamas. o_O Pink shirt with Eeyore on it that says "Not a morning person does not even BEGIN to describe it!" (XD) and pink shorts. Strangely, I don't like pink that much o_O;

Nicole

Years
  • im wearing a black long sleeve shirt,stomach showing,and belly button ring,and a silver mini-skirt,and black shoes,and black bra and "panties".

Back