• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now?

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Um . . . Oh yeah! *looks down* I am wearing . . .black pants with white stripes on the sides, and a long- sleeved grey-white shirt that says "Alpine Angels" on it . . .

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    bgtfamily said:
    but, i feel like making a shirt with alot of pichu, pikachu, raichu on the front of it... and then be like, pokemon pawns all... *looks* at all the ppl staring**...
    I'd buy it. o_o;
    Anyway. *looks at self* XD I'm wearing blue jeans, these light beige socks, slippers, a while fila t-shirt with these... flower things on it, a black sweater-thingy with a zipper, but it's not zipped up, and then this necklace that I recently started wearing everyday. XP It's a support thing for breast cancer. So... yeah. o_O;

Oh, and also a sticker from a label maker that says, "I AM YOUR GOD." XD XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm wearing a pair of my favorite jeans~ =D And a pink top w/ a ribbon on it~ <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I'm wearing my PJs! ^0^ Purple top, blue capris. XD Not really PJs, but hey, my dad doesn't know what real PJs are! XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    At the moment, blue sweatpants and an orange t-shirt. Tomorrow I'm going to be wearing this shirt that I like. It's like fancy casual, like a beach shirt thing without the ugly designs.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My jammies~ :D

They basically consist of a pink sweater and these cyan-coloured pants with these moose all wearing green scarves with pink polka-dots. XD There are also little houses, stockings, wreathes, holly, candy canes and snowflakes on them. :> I got them for Christmas~ XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    MOOSE!!! XD i <3 mooseys. i'm sick right now, with a bad fever, so i'm wearing a shirt that's too big for me XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Blue jeans and a white t-shirt with strips near the top.

Strip pattern:
    -Skiny grey
    -space
    -Fat blue
    -space
    -Skiny grey
    -space
    -Fat Blue
    -space
    -Skiny grey

And that's it. The pattern doesn't continue otherwise it'd annoy me. I'm not wearing the beach shirt that I mentioned yesterday. It's not really mine, it'd my dad's but I like it. It's buttoned at the top right now so I don't know what that means. Wear or not?

And I don't wear socks or shoes in my own houses, everywhere else I do, but not here.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    with "strips"? ooooookay. XD when i'm wearing actual clothes, i usually wear a black and red tee-shirt, some jeans, my skateboard shoes, a wristband, and a hat (only some of the time, sometimes i have my hair normal or spiked or in a mohawk)

Years
    I'm wearing my monkey pajamas. They're blue, with monkeys throwing pillows on them. The pants are made of a silky material, and the shirt is more like cotton, I guess. The shirt says "pillow fight" on it, with a few monkeys on it doing just that. There's sparkles everywhere. Over my shirt, I'm wearing a zip-up sweatshirt of a navy blue color. They're quite comfortable.
    that's quite descriptive. ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm wearing blue jeans, sorta loose and a plain blue short sleeve shirt...Imaginative ain't it?XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    ATM... jeans, a grey Nike T-Shirt, and a blue jacket thing from Next, with graffiti on it to try and make it look cooler than it really is XD

Back