• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] What are you working on?

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
Years
For some reason, every time it notably 'shakes', it reminds me to a toilet flush-like sound effect on one certain Attack in Pokémon X and Y.
I forgot how this Attack was called, but it was used by the first Gym Leader quite a lot.

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
Years
workin on some sprites, and cleaning up some maps! I've started tinkering around with a project I have't worked on in months, it's pretty fun :)

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
Trying to find the fine line between "I legitimately lost to Brock" and "Screw this, I'll just grinds some levels/catch another grass Pokemon."

It is an extremely fine line I've learned.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
I am currently in the boring process of making basic eventing AKA making lots of trainers using the comment-event-generating system.
I am pretty much out of maps to make atm. I want to map again... ;__;

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
I just finished setting up Surge's gym with working trashcans. #sohard

Now to actually make his team.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
Updating Essentials to include Generation 6 things like moves, abilities, things like that. Right now, I'm actually working on UPDATING things rather than adding: in Gen 6, some Pokémon had their Base Stats increased, many old moves had their Power and/or PP increased, some Abilities had their effects changed slightly... things like that.

So far I've already:
Added the Fairy Type, including graphics, and updated all Pokémon that had their types changed.
Updated the Base Stats of all Pokémon that had their Base Stats increased.
Updated all moves (with Maruno's help for the three moves in which I had to edit the scripts).

I might also later create the Mega Evolutions page on the wikia, if no one does it before me.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Adding more 6th Gen Pokemon and back sprites to Pillars and bringing the battle system around the corner, trying to at least.

Venom and I are trying to wrap up the battle system and the main interface for Pillars and then hopefully finish up the menu system and we are good to go for a demo launch :D.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Working my ass off to finish Uranium finally, currently mapping/eventing in the last gym on the game...

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
I've been improving the Poké Radar in Essentials to make it work more like how it should. No longer will you be able to encounter a roaming Pokémon via the Poké Radar! And other improvements too.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Drawing rival's sprite (trainer/overworld/vs) and first gym leader sprite, and eventing the first gym.

After that, I'll need to sprinkle random NPCs all over towns and routes. They're somewhat deserted at the moment.

Diverscope

Pardon me
Years
I expanded the resolution of my game to 608x456 so I need to recreate the screens. Actually I recreate the Battle-Scene e.g replace the battlebgs with these of black and white.

Here a screen of the pokédex that I've worked a while ago:

017.png

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Blaze Red and Lush Green is now ready for a Demo release. Too bad Essentials v13 can't be Encrypted and Compressed due to a bug. :I

Check the fix I posted on Saving Raven's thread about this issue. You should be able to encrypt and release your demo just fine with it.

Riansky

Purr
Years
Blaze Red and Lush Green is now ready for a Demo release. Too bad Essentials v13 can't be Encrypted and Compressed due to a bug. :I

Oh my god go fix that! I wanna playz!

Anyway, Azure Ocean's are going through major update, since most of the people wasn't really happy with the decision I made and I let myself down really so yeah ^^

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Check the fix I posted on Saving Raven's thread about this issue. You should be able to encrypt and release your demo just fine with it.

I had another problem as well.
It seems like RPG XP has a problem encrypting games over 128 MB, for some reason, so I switched to an external encrypter anyway.

Doing some final testing and bugfixes now. Expect a thread by the end of the day. <3

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
I had another problem as well.
It seems like RPG XP has a problem encrypting games over 128 MB, for some reason, so I switched to an external encrypter anyway.

Doing some final testing and bugfixes now. Expect a thread by the end of the day. <3

Don't know if too late or anything, but there is a trick to bypass that, before encrypting your project, just move the audio folder outside of your project folder so the size of it gets smaller, then, after the encryption, move it back.

Erladino

Dancing with the winds!~
Years
Well, I work as a developer for PRO. (Pokemon Rumble Online) It's a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon MMO with few Rumble Features in 2D. The screenshots and link and everything are in my signature. I'd say my job is tough, and complex. We're @ 3-4 Gen in terms of moves at the moment. We need to upgrade that according to 5th Gen. We need to add (FAIRY) type. Since it's relatively new. I also need to include the Move Animations, there's plenty already but hey - that's what / Upgrading / is! That's all I guess.

Erlade

Back