• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your favorite insects and bugs?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Ladybirds. They both look nice and help keep pests at bay.
    I also like earthworms and honey bees, again because they're useful.

Dubstep

Goes bump in the night
    Years
    Chocolate-covered ones.

But if we have to choose live ones, I love spiders. They don't creep me out at all. I think they're actually pretty fine animal specimens, graceful and amazingly evolved and adapted to live all over the world. I don't even mind handling them. :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I hate bugs. Oddly enough, I love Bug Pokemon. But yeah irl, I hate bugs. Ladybugs are probably my favorites, though. They're lucky and they don't look disgusting. I hate roaches, bees, wasps, yellow jackets (my high school mascot, lolol), and umm...those big flying dragonfly things that had intercourse during pep rallies last semester. Yeah, those.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    I like crickets, and ants.

'Cause I like cricket squeaking noises, and ants because they're very common.

Otherwise, I don't like either >_>

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Beetles and butterflies. Those are my favorite insects by far because they're the closest to not disgusting in my opinion.

Ants are on a close second ans some of them aren't really disgusting. They just bite. D:

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I think preying mantis are pretty cool looking. I like ladybugs too. Other than that, not a fan of bugs, especially grasshoppers. O_O

Back