• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What are your Swarms today?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I must be lucky. I got an Eevee and Porygon trophy garden swarm without having to reset, I haven't had a single repeat... yet (knock on wood).

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Swarm:Voltorb (gonna try chaining that one =P It's the first swarm I actually want to try chaining)
    Trophy:I can make it whatever I want XD...

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
  • More of the same for me as freaking usual.

Swarm = Slakoth
    TG = Chansey

Mybe by the time the next Pokemon game comes out, I'll get something I actually need.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I went over to the Trophy Garden in my Pearl today to look for a Pikachu and checked it just for fun. Turned out that it was Porygon, which was actually the very first Pokemon I ran into when I got out there XP. I also ran into two Plusle, which I'm guessing were from yesterday.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Today's mansion Pokemon is Castform, and my swarm is Krabby...Not like I can't find those everywhere. >_>;

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • For the Trophy Garden, I got Porygon. :S Haven't seen Eevee at all yet... -_- My latest swarm was Phanpy and I was chaining to get a shiny one and I failed at that too. XD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • My swarm is Delibird! I ranmdomly love that pokemon o.o

My Mansion pokemon is Porygon :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Oh joy, a swarm of Electrikes...Not like I already have a level 50 Manetric. >_>;

*checks mansion*

Wowzers, Porygon. Too bad I have a Porygon-Z already. DDD:

*catches more anyways* X3

Years
  • Swarm: Lickitungs

Already caught one when there was a swarm earlier. Not only that but I evolved it immediately with a Rare Candy because it already knew Rollout when I caught it.

As for the Pokemon Mansion, I already caught everything that appears there. I don't need any extra Eevees from there because I have all the evolutions for it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2007
    Ehh...

Swarm: Lickitungs

Already caught one when there was a swarm earlier. Not only that but I evolved it immediately with a Rare Candy because it already knew Rollout when I caught it.

As for the Pokemon Mansion, I already caught everything that appears there. I don't need any extra Eevees from there because I have all the evolutions for it.

o_O... did you just call them eevee's. LOL.
    omg that made me laugh a little.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
  • Swarm:Magnemite- caught already

Mansion: igglybuff- already have jifflypuff, cant be bothered looking for it ill just breed.

Back