• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

• Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 58 39.7%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Safari

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Chrome

Votes: 62 42.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Firefox 6.0 beta. Can't imagine using anything else, to be honest. Tried Chrome, Safari, Opera and even *gasp* IE, but Firefox seems to strike the best balance between accessibility and speed.

Years
  • Been giving Safari an honest go until Chrome is updated for Lion. There's still a few too many oversights. If you type search terms into the URL bar, you just get "not found" They used to let you search for the terms on this page.

...back to Chrome. :D Although I still miss not having FF's twist gestures. :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2011
    Over here at my mom's house, I use Internet Explorer, while at Dad's, I use Firefox.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • At the beginning, I used Internet Explorer, then I used Safari, now I am using Chrome.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I use Chrome.. a lot. I just love the speed of the browser. I used to use Seamonkey because of the simplicity (and it has a mail & chatzilla client pre-installed. :D), but I can practically use Chrome for anything now. xD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Mozilla Firefox 3.6. Have never had problems with speed except when launching Firefox, which isn't that much of a problem as it's not infuriatingly slow and I rarely close my browser. To me, that's a very small price to pay for the functionality my addons give me. I do have Chrome and Opera installed as 'back-up browsers' and for testing cross-browser compatibility.

I haven't updated yet because I don't like the newer UIs and don't care to spend ages trying to get the UI reverted to how I like.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I love firefox. The xul framework is really what sells me on it.

and firebug is so much better than the chrome equivalent.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    I use Safari. I like its layout and its very fast. In my opinion, Internet explorer is the worst of all of them.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
  • Firefox on the PC

Safari on the Mac

I would just use IE on the PC but then you come to the realization that IE is a piece of crap.

'nuff said.

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
  • I used to use Firefox, but now I find my self using Chrome, and Opera ever so slightly more then Firefox, but less then Chrome. So I guess I like to switch things up every now and again. I would say out of the 3 Chrome and Firefox are the way to go.

Pym

atomic!
    Years
  • i tend to use mozilla firefox (5.0) the majority of the time, although i do use google chrome when firefox freezes up or i want to play angry birds. and firefox is really the only browser that is satisfactory to use ;x

i use firefox, chrome, and internet explorer for all my email accounts though, because i am to lazy to log out and log back in D;

- // Pym​

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Ever since I downloaded Google Chrome, I can't use any other browser.

I'm so used to it. I love it. It's quite amazing.

I honestly wouldn't ever go back to Internet Explorer. I don't know why it's still on my desktop or little toolbar thing at the bottom.

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
  • i keep switching between safari and chrome. right now im using safari. because i like the way tabs work on it, its reader-mode is cool and the only plugin i ever use is adblock so im pretty much set. firefox is too slow; ie is too crap. operas a great browser but ive never really fancied the ui.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    I still remember when firefox came out it made IE look so lame .... still then I am still using FF.

funrush

How's it going?
    Years
  • I use Firefox, mostly because of the speed. Internet Explorer takes longer (a second) to load pages than Firefox does. Also, FireFox does have the whole add-ons thing going for it.

Last edited:
    Back