• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What browser(s) you totally use?

What browser(s) you totally use?

• Total voters

Navarr

Pokémon Sensei
Years
  • I totally use Opera. Opera runs much quicker then Firefox on my computer; and can even do a whole lot more (WIDGETS ARE AWESOMER THEN EXTENSIONS!) ^^o

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Well, I couldnt even begin to explain how much I want FireFox, but my dad wont let me download it ;o;

I use Internet Explorer cause my dad thinks Im not smart enough to know firefox is better

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    On windows I generally use firefox 1.5. It has my webmasters toolbar too which is good because I do all my website development on there. When I'm using linux I use opera. Basically because 1) I can't be bothered updating the version 1.0.6 that came with it and 2) it's still a great browser and has some intense speed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    As a result of tabbed browsing and extensions, I can say nothing less than ....

Mozilla Firefox owns my soul

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    In order of use:

- Firefox
    - Torpark [Firefox Derviant]
    - Opera
    - Internet Explorer 7
    - Flock [Firefox Derviant]

Back