• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Channel Do You Find Yourself Watching the Most?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Well, I didn't know whether to put this in the Other Entertainment section or in here, but I choose in here. So do whatever you want with it, Siggy-chan.

Which channel on TV do you find yourself watching the most? Do you even watch TV?

I always watch TV. I watch Animal Planet the most, followed by Cartoon Network, Nick, Boomerang, and, finally, a tie between FUNimation and TLC.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Usually, I watch Animal Planet, since I'm not usually that interested in what's on other channels. Followed by other random ones. (i.e Nick,Cartoon Network, etc.)

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Cartoon Network or Nick, most of the time.

But I love watching Discovery or Animal Planet whenever something decent is on. I'll even watch TLC, Spike, truTV, and stuff like that on occasions <3

And if I had more channels, Nickelodeon Network would be one of them...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My most watched channels would be History, National Geographic, Science, Animal Planet, G4 and the usual cartoon and movie channels.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Do you even watch TV?
    No; there are no anime channels on the whole of Sky+. Even if there were I still wouldn't, modern televisions are nothing short of antagonising to own and use.

I do watch documentaries while at my grandparents' house but I'm not bound to a specific channel.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I either watch MTV, The Discovery Channel, Nickelodeon, or NBC (channel 4). Sometimes I'll have another channel (like some music channels) on, but it's generally those four channels that I watch. When I watch television, that is. I'm not a big tv fan; I keep it on for company a lot, but I don't watch it much.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I watch documentaries and news programs. Occasionally, I may watch some comedy and movies on the side, but I rarely watch TV at all, so there. Yes, I'm a boring person.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I watch G4 the most, I'd say. Followed by MTV and VH1 and Cartoon Network's [adult swim]. :D

And tons of HBO. XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    It's usually the Comedy Network, because I love to laugh. But in all honesty, I've completely stopped watching television this year. I'm a bit flabbergasted by how much I used to watch TV compared to now. It's for the best though. I'm glad the thought of sitting down and staring at a box idly is not a form of entertainment for me anymore. XD;

The computer requires much more work.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I generally perfer Comedy Central over the rest. All of you know why. XD

Other than that, I go to Nickelodeon, Jedex, Cartoon Network, Animal Planet, Food Network, and TNT. 8D

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    TBS, ESPN, MTV, History, CNN News, and FX.

I mainly watch televison during the week days. Only on the computer or outside during the weekend.

Years
    A channel that I like to call Static. I have no cable and my antenna sucks :P
    Good thing I have the internet or else I would be insane right now >>

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    My TV doesn't get Nick or Cartoon Network or any channels beyond the most basic cable. I doubt I'd watch them anyway. When I do watch TV, it's usually just the local news or PBS. I watch The Office occasionally on NBC, but everything else I just watch online.

Back