• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Channel Do You Find Yourself Watching the Most?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I only use my television for Sky One. It has The Simpsons, 24, Lie To Me, Prison Break, Lost, House and just about anything anyone could ever want.

Theta Sigma

Bushaa!
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    FOX and NBC, but that's when I remember if a show's on. If not, I usually download what I missed or what I don't have access to (Like FX or HBO). When I'm bored, sometimes I'll put the telly on HGTV. I love the real estate shows.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, HBO and Discovery Channel/Animal Planet...

Mostly HBO... Love watching movies... XD

In Disney, I only watch Phineas and Ferb... :)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    ABC Family. They have a couple really great shows on that channel. :D Most of their original shows and movies suck, but the ones that they receive from other channels can be good.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    E4... Music Channel... BBC1... one of the Radio Channels lmao. I don't even know why I don't just turn the radio on; I suppose the TV has better radio channels and sound quality.

toyaki

the lengendary swordman
    Years
    i see most of the time MTV or i just dont even see tv and stay playing at my pc XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Asides from basic stuff like NBC and Fox, I tend to watch the following channels often:

• USA
    • TV Land
    • Comedy Central
    • A&E
    • History Channel
    • Sci Fi
    • TNT
    • TBS
    • MTV2 (MTV proper rarely has anything good on)
    • Spike
    • Cartoon Network
    • Discovery Channel
    I don't get Animal Planet, National Geographic, or G4 with my current satellite provider, and I'm not in the right country to get Animax.

Back