• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What channels do you watch the most and why?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • What channels do you watch the most and why?

I tend to watch CBS, TRUtv & Investigation Discovery.

Because I love all the CSIs & I love shows like Forensic Files & New Detectives.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2009
    TNT and USA, TNT has good movies on weekends same with USA but it has a lot of my favorite tv
    series like Burn Notice or Monk.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • I like YTV (canadian - Youth Televsion), Comedy Network, and Discovery... Family is good too sometimes, beats most day-time tv

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Well, these are mainly Canadian channels but there are a few American ones here, too. \o/

I like to watch Global, YTV, Teletoon (only for 6teen, though), and TLC. I'll only watch CTV and Family if nothing else is on.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Network Ten for Friends, Rove, SYTYCD, NCIS, House and Friday and Saturday Night Movies.
    Channel Seven for Lost, How I Met Your Mother, The Amazing Race, Olympics and SOME Movies.
    MTV for Music, Jackass and Viva La Bam.
    [V] and [V2] for Music, The Dudesons and MXC.
    Nickelodeon for Spongebob Squarepants and Fairly Odd Parents.
    Cartoon Network for Pokemon.
    FOX8 for The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad and King of the Hill.
    All the movie channels.

There are probably more, but I can't think of them right now.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Cartoon Network - Pokemon, Inuyasha, Naruto, The Misadventures of Flapjack
    Nickelodeon - Spongebob SquarePants, Avatar: The Last AirBender
    Logo - New Next Now Music, Noahs' Arc
    MTV - From G's to Gents, Making the Band 4, Music Videos, Runs' House, I Want to Work for Diddy
    VH1 - The Flavor Of Love 1, 2 and 3, I love New York 1 and 2, New York Goes to Hollywood

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • I watch trutv, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Disney. Mostly trutv, Disney and Nick now since Cartoon Network's shows stink now except for Total Drama Island, Samurai Jack on Toonami and the Ed, Edd n Eddy movie I'm PRAYING that I don't miss. :knockedou

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • G4- It sucks, I know...
    SciFi- I love their crappy movies.
    Comedy Central- Ehh, why not
    Cartoon Network- Moar liek cartoon failwork amirite
    Nickelodian- I dunno why...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Any documentary channel that happens to bear something of interest to me, this is usually any of the Discovery ones or History (as such, I can guarantee that I know more about WWII than you). I don't watch much TV; the only other thing I would watch is anime but those falling under the seinen or josei demographics are non-existant in this country.

Last edited:

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
  • Well most of them is when my brothers are watching Tv... And i like many of these im gonna mention. They are just simply good!
    Cartoon Network- Pokemon, Naruto, etc... Most of regular stuffs.
    Sony- CSIs, Everybody hates chris...
    Disney- Zack & Cody Suite Life, Hannah Montanna, etc...
    HBO's Random Movies. What ever gets my attention...
    There's many more but i think that's enough...

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • Comedy Central =D Am I the only PCer who likes that channel? ^^; I love Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert :D And Scrubs, oh em geeeee! And comedians. Stand-up ones.

Nickelodeon, mostly for the SpongeBob.

Current TV. Because it's really freaking interesting o.O

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • I mainly watch USA because I love detective and cop shows. Not to mention the awesome action of Burn Notice.
    Other channels I tend to watch a lot would be CN, Comedy Central, and any channel with a music video on that isn't country.

----------------
    Listening to: Zero 7 - When It Falls
    via FoxyTunes

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • I watch trutv, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Disney. Mostly trutv, Disney and Nick now since Cartoon Network's shows stink now except for Total Drama Island, Samurai Jack on Toonami and the Ed, Edd n Eddy movie I'm PRAYING that I don't miss. :knockedou

Haha... funny thing is, Total Drama Island was made in Canada. So it's not a CN original. XD

The channels I watch are as follows.

Discovery for Mythbusters and How it's Made
    Food Network for Good Eats (You WILL worship Alton Brown!) and anything else, really. I miss when they still had the Japanese Iron Chef, though...
    G4TV for AoTS and X-Play... though X-Play is sucking lately. I hate what G4 did to the Tech TV shows... however, I love Adam Sessler and will still watch X-Play until he leaves it or dies. :)
    Cartoon Network for lots of shows, really... it's a good boredom killer.
    Comedy Central for everything except Reno 911. I can't get enough of Lewis Black's Root of All Evil. :)
    Disney for the sitcoms. They are oddly entertaining....
    Nickelodeon for the sitcoms. Other than Avatar, I hate the damn cartons on that network.
    Sci-fi for Ghost Hunters. I have to watch that religiously. :)

I think that's it...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I don't want much TV really

Channel 4 - The Simpsons
    Five - Neighbours
    CN - Pokemon
    BBC1 and 2 - Eastenders, Crimewatch, documentaries, Arthur - if it happens to be on XD

Can't think of anymore

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Mostly MTV!! Cribs are awesome!! And uhh for teh music of course!!
    Nickelodeon for Spongebob, Avatar, Drake and Josh etc
    Sometimes Disney, the Suite life

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Well, these are mainly Canadian channels but there are a few American ones here, too. \o/

I like to watch Global, YTV, Teletoon (only for 6teen, though), and TLC. I'll only watch CTV and Family if nothing else is on.

6teen ftw!

I usually watch Peachtree. We don't have satellite anymore. Just basic cable. ;_;

Back