• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What city/town are you in right now?

Years
  • Usually I try to replant/water berries as soon as I pick fresh ones but since I'm doing a Powerhouse Mono Challenge, I'm mainly just trying to get through the game as after I complete it, I'll just restart my file.

I'm on Route 205 (Right after Floroma Town) and am enroute to Eterna Forest >.<

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I am losing my time in the Battle Hall to get a Gold Seal in Platinum .

I just found my Pearl , it lacked its savefile so I think I will be using it for Challenges .

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
    Years
  • Battle Frontier...I'm too lazy at this point to breed a team to battle there, so I mostly play in the Battle Arcade.

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
  • Solaceon in the pokemon center downstair i was in a wifi battle on gamebattle.com

DJ Surge-N

Can I get a Spinda?
    Years
  • I just got to canalave city and just beat Byron. Now It think I need to get the strength move so I can get into the library.

I only got my DS last week and got pokemon platinum straight away. I feel like a kid again - it's great!

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Im in London and i - oh right.
    I'm in the Survival Area, fighting the whatsherface from Eterna Forest

Back