• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color are your eyes?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
  • When I was born my eyes were completey black but faded as the years went on from dark brown to light brown and now to a bright orange or very light brown colour. I have always admired green eyes, my girlfriend has very pretty hazel green eyes. I have always wanted for my self very pale green eyes, so pale they look grey, I have seen this on a few people and think it would look cool with my olive skin colour.

Zeus

Years
  • When I was born I had almost ice blue eyes and almost white blonde hair. They stayed that way until I was around 4, when my hair started turning brown and my eyes turned into a green with some very small hints of yellow. Ever since then, my hair and eye color change between the seasons, having dirty blonde hair and blue-green eyes in the summer, and brown hair and dark green eyes in the winter.

I never really pay too much attention to the color of other people's eyes, but I always have liked the look of lighter colored eyes as opposed to darker ones.

Years
  • When I was born I had almost ice blue eyes and almost white blonde hair. They stayed that way until I was around 4, when my hair started turning brown and my eyes turned into a green with some very small hints of yellow. Ever since then, my hair and eye color change between the seasons, having dirty blonde hair and blue-green eyes in the summer, and brown hair and dark green eyes in the winter.

I never really pay too much attention to the color of other people's eyes, but I always have liked the look of lighter colored eyes as opposed to darker ones.

That's so odd to have seasonal hair and eye color changes.

As for my eyes, I have hazel eyes I think...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've got piercing dark brown eyes, or as one of my young cousins recently put it, my eyes are "chocolate flavor". XD

I can't say that I'm either proud or ashamed of my eye color, but it is the only feature I have different from my hazel-eyed dad, to whom people refer to me as a thirty-year-younger clone of. XD

Years
  • I've got blue eyes. I like brown eyes the most though, I dunno why. They're the coloured eyes I wouldn't mind having, and they're the colour eyes I like most in other people too :P
    I don't really care, though; I mean I can't see my eyes, most often, so it doesn't bother me.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    My eyes are a kind of normal shade of light blue. I've been complimented a lot on my beautiful eyes, and sometimes I find myself staring at them in the mirror. I feel blessed by having eyes, because in my opinion if I didn't have my eyes my face would be extremely unattractive. I like blue eyes on the opposite sex, for sure. Not so much that I won't date anyone that doesn't have blue eyes, though.

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
    Years
  • when I was born they were a deep blue-black color like deep water but after some weeks they changed to something that...I don't know how to describe them since they change colors all the time acoording to my surroundings or mood...they have a slight difference in color ( one is brighter than the other and no it doesn't depend on the light) one being brighter than the other and their main colour is green with tints of light brown- towards the pupil. I f i'm angry or dissapointed they turn dark green -brown and if I'm happy or near water they shine light green. Sometimes however depending on the environment they match the colour of my hair which are amber-coloured and my friends keep asking me why I put on lenses -.-
    I have had many compliments but I wish I had blue eyes...that watery baby blue which I loooove :)

Like Brendino said my eyes and hair color also depend on the season or the weather...but my hair become gold-blond during summer and amber coloured in winter

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • My eyes are brown. And I would like to have gray eyes because I think gray eyes would suit me better, and also gray eyes are rare, so I would like to have a rare eye color over a common color like brown.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Dark brown. Nothing special with it, though but I'm content with my eyes.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Boring ol' brown. I'd love Blue eyes, I find them very attractive, and Hazel.

Back