• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your Ds/Lite?

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
  • I got a light Blue.

My L button broke, and my sister's power light is faulty...
    I wish they weren't stuffed up...

.Nighthawk.

guardian of pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    I had a white ds origanly ... after sometime its microphone stopped working then the hinge by the lights broke of after a while I got a much better turqoise ds !

Növa

öööööööööööö? ?öööööööööööö ööööö
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Black...ish.

It somehow decided to fade.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Black with flames on it and under that Silver. It is the one from Japan for Platinum. The other one is black.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • My original DS is silver, and my Lite is Black. Though when I was rushing all over to find one before DP came out, I swear I would have gotten the pink one if that was the only one left. XD

splosh

Russian Reversaler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Someone on this forum posted a Giratina skin that I friggin' want. Badly.

That would be me! It's not a skin though, it's like the Dialga/Palkia DS only it's white and has.... Giratina (origin forme) engraved on it. I love it alot. >w<

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I have a plain old Blue one. XD Though I just found out the yellow Pikachu one came to the US ;~; I really wanted it.

Years
  • i have a black one but the screen hinge broke and it still works but it's annoying tokeep propping up so i use my sister's pink one. I prefer lite.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I have a black DS Lite. I'm actually thinking of putting a Fox racing sticker on it, but I don't know.

Back