• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your DS?

Color:

• Black

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Pink

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Gray

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • White

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Red

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Green

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Other

Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters

Mumfie

Norwegian penguin!
Years
  • Mine is a black DS Lite featuring two sparkling Pokémon characters.

What color is your DS?

What color is yours?

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I actually own two DS Lites. The first one is enamel navy, and the second one is black. The first one's fuse blew, so it no longer works, so one of my friends gave me her DS because she never used it and hated it. xD My sister also owns a pink DS Lite, whose top screen doesn't work properly and whose microphone is busted. I think I'm responsible partially. XD

My cousins also let me borrow their DS Lites/DSi's occasionally. One is currently letting me borrow his black DSi, and my other one let me borrow her light blue DSi as well as her DS Lite of similar colour.

Ayselipera

I have one white DS Lite and one blue and black DS Lite.

Why I have two is a very long story.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • White. Very boring DS Lite. My DS is silver, also boring.
    If and when I replace my DS Lite, assuming it's before the 3DS comes out, I'd like to get my hands on an inexpensive Ice Blue or Spring Green console, or just another white one. I'm perfectly fine using my many keychains/phone straps/styluses to decorate it.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • i have a light pink DS lite
    my brother has a black DS lite with a blue lid/cap whatever

my other brother actually bought the pink DS for himself (why pink? idk) but he doesnt play often so it just became mine ^-^

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Silver; it was the only colour at the time of release... Yes, apparently it's quite impressive that I've not broken it after so many years.

I suppose by 'gray', your poll refers to the silver one.

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • I'm still rocking my old DS, you know the origenal one when they first came out, Silver and Black. It was only a couple months back it to some heavy damage too, one of the hinges proective plastic broke off after being dropped for 100th time. Still works as it did before the drop, just means its probably only got one more drop left in it before a fatality. But i got to say, its a tough little guy to of made it this long XD

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • My origional Phat from Christmas 2005 is Silver

then the hinge got messed up and got me all nervous so I got the Black and Blue DSlite.

Back