• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your DS?

Color:

• Black

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Pink

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Gray

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • White

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Red

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Green

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Other

Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    Still own an original gray DS model. It is about 5 and a half years old right now and the hinge for the top screen is sort of loose but it has not come apart yet. The only problem I had with it earlier was the rechargeable battery that came with the DS was no longer holding a charge. Buying a new one and my DS was good as new.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I have a white DS Lite with a Cherrim sticker on it. :D I got it the day Diamond & Pearl came out to replace my Phat DS that was in horrible condition. It's definitely showing its wear since the A button and R buttons don't work that well anymore (thanks, Kingdom Hearts 8|). I'd love to replace it with the hot pink DSi but I haven't been able to afford one in over a year so I'll probably just have to wait for the next proper iteration of the DS. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Black DSLite. Still love it and its still in awesome shape after about...4 years maybe.

Back