• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your hair?

What color is your hair?

• Total voters

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Mine's medium-darkish-brown. I like having brown hair. I wanted to put a blue streak in it, but certain people in this house would flip out if I dyed my hair anything other than 'natural' colors.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well I have natural super dark brown hair so it looks black in general but I recently got it dyed golden brown with blonde highlights, it looks really nice now^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    My hair is mostly brown, but with a tinge of bright, dyed red. (I used a teporary dye, the red color is slowly fading away. It used to be a bright, striking red.)

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
  • OMG! ive been DYING for a thread like this! my hair is very dark brown with bleach-blonde highlights with red-purple in between. ISNT IT PURRTY?

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • My hair was originally a deep brown. I have had blonde streaks, and I swam a lot which bleached my hair a bit. So now it's a nice normal shade of brown.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Dark brown at the moment. I think I still have dark red tips from the remnants of the dye I had used goodness knows how many months ago, but it's hard to tell. Either way, I'm too lazy to dye it again.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Currently brown, but it has so many natural highlights in it that it has a hard time choosing a normal color. When the sun hits it just right, it's a really, REALLY deep brown, or a light chesnut brown, sometimes it's more golden, and at times, it gets even an auburn-reddish hue. *laughs* Okay, my head is as crazy as the rest of me.

M+A fan

Lonely and Lovin it!^^
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    my hair is changing colors so i wont know untill it stops!^^

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • Brown is very boring, my hair is orangish but not "Look at him hes a red head" kind of orange, but a darker shade of some sorts...I like it and hey I don't have freckles...Yeah! Still its hard to get a decent tan...but I manage.

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
  • It's either black or a really dark brown...I can never tell XD

My mom did want me to try coloring my hair blue black. It'd still be black but with that blue shine. I forget why I didn't do it...I think something about the dress code in school about hair colors.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • If I could dye my hair it would be red.....but I can't so I have dark brown hair that can be mistaken for black.

Back