• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your room?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    My room is actually a plain old white. My parents don't want to let me paint it any other color.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    My room's color is a light sandy brown colour, reminiscent of the sea. The wall is coverd with video game posters anyway, so it's really hard to see it sometimes.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    On 2 sides of my wall, it is a Sky blue and on the other 2 sides it is a very dark Blue.
    So, overall. My room is blue, but at first I wanted my room purple and blue, but yeah, it wasn't allowed.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The walls of my room are Pink light red-ish, with navy blue at the base. And the ceiling is white. Aye!

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    My walls are light pink, my ceiling is also light pink, except a little bit lighter. My curtains are light pink with white and dark pink patterns. :3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    My walls are a shade of soft, light yellow and the ceiling is white. Most, if not all of my furniture is wood, so the shades of brown and beige compliment each other.
    Everything else that is stacked into my room has the same colour returning at some point... I just noticed that even my anime posters have a lot soft shading ranging from red to yellow. |D

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Erm when I was 5 I wanted a purple room lol so my room is purple with pale blue shiny paint around the windows XD IT ISN"T AS HIDEOUS AS IT SOUNDS THOUGH!!

Years
    One of my rooms has two yellow walls and two blue walls. Why? I don't know, for some reason I thought that would be a good idea when I was 11 or so. The other one is simply white. Not a pure white because the wallpaper is a bit weird, hard to describe, anyway, I'd still call it white. Except for one pretty big spot right above the light switch that's of a brownish yellow for some reason, no idea what happened there, it's been like that forever.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    One wall is dark blue, the rest are pretty much white along with the ceiling. The floor is faux pine.
    I had no choice in it, except the blue wall — I wanted all of them to be this colour but wasn't allowed.

This house was originally furnished in wallpaper and carpets, but it has been led by some individuals to this cheap 'modern' appearance.

Years
    I have a white ceiling and walls but one wall is like a baby blue colour with a pink carpet which we still need to take up from when we moved in

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    My room is painted an awesome light green. It's not turquoise, but it's a more bluey-green than a lime-green. I love it XD

My room is actually a plain old white. My parents don't want to let me paint it any other color.

lol they're probably scared of the colour you'd choose :P

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    My room in my old house was painted baby pink with white ceiling but since I have transferred to a new house, my room is painted blue-green/aqua sort of color and the ceiling is ash white with hot pink carpet in which I have kept 3 colorful cushions: blue, pink and orange. :3

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    My room at my parents' house was AWESOME and I miss it so much. It was a light greenish-blue and had so many cool angles from the roof.

Now our bedroom is a dull darkish tan. But I get to paint my new studio room whatever I choose - probably black or black with darkdark teal/blue antiqued over it (weird slat-ish wooden walls in that room).

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
    My room used to be an ugly light green (I don't really like the color green) so I changed it to be a light pink, even though I had preferred a light blue. I'm not really into pink anymore. That was just a phase ^^

Years
    I have never, ever lived in a place where I didn't have white walls in my room. >:/ Even my old dorm room was white, in a complex with rooms that had different colored walls.

The joys of military housing and renting, I suppose. If it's not outright banned, it's not feasible to paint to just have to re-paint back.

My current room has glow-in-the-dark stars on one of the walls, though. I keep meaning to put up more as I have a million of them still but I haven't gotten around to it. the glow lasts like 5 minutes anyway.

Back